Path to nfce title

Brax

Reaction score
Dallas goes 8-8
NY is 5-11
Philly is 4-11-1
Wash is 4-12

go look at the games, and do the math....its kinda scary if we play how we did against pit against the nfce....

in two week from right now....if we are sitting at 4-7 and our nfce bretheran have lost then im going to repost this...

if not, just chalk it up to drinking too much on a sunday....and ive been on team tank....
Be kinda funny if Dallas won 4-5 total games, won the east and pick 19th, Jerry would be strutting around telling everyone what great talent and coaching the team has and getting to the dance is all that matters and anyone can win. That's the kind of luck this year will bring.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
It doesn’t matter which QB plays, you may get a good game from him or 3 quarters or a half, but this team will not get consistently good QB play from its backups, nor will you get consistent OL play from these backups.

Whether you want to see Dallas improve or lose every game, the Cowboys finishing the remaining games at 3-4 or 4-3 would be an amazing improvement by players and coaches.

John813

Reaction score
This is like getting the first row seat on the short bus.

Congrats, but you're still ********.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Dallas goes 8-8
NY is 5-11
Philly is 4-11-1
Wash is 4-12

go look at the games, and do the math....its kinda scary if we play how we did against pit against the nfce....

in two week from right now....if we are sitting at 4-7 and our nfce bretheran have lost then im going to repost this...

if not, just chalk it up to drinking too much on a sunday....and ive been on team tank....

no we all be 5-11 or 6-10 and controversy to whom should win with tiebreakers.. recounts Lawsuit count observers needed, would make 2020 complete..lol

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Dallas goes 8-8
NY is 5-11
Philly is 4-11-1
Wash is 4-12

Oh I'm good at math, so I can see to get to 8-8 the Cowboys have to go 6-1in the remaining games. Meaning they have to win at least 3 of the 4 games against the Ravens, Bengals, 49ers and Vikings. Three of those games on the road, where Dallas is currently WINLESS.

That's a tall order. And they have to beat Washington and Philly, really, otherwise they lose the first tiebreaker. Giants can go no less than 3-3 in the division, if they beat Dallas then we can't overcome the Giants on the second tie breaker, either.

More likely scenario would have Philly, Washington and NY lose most of the rest of their games and Dallas wins the division at 5-11 or 6-10.

That I could see happening, but just barely. I'll continue to watch the games, who knows what could happen, but the "math" doesn't look good....

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Be kinda funny if Dallas won 4-5 total games, won the east and pick 19th, Jerry would be strutting around telling everyone what great talent and coaching the team has and getting to the dance is all that matters and anyone can win. That's the kind of luck this year will bring.

Though even at 19 there will be a really good player available, since Dallas has so many needs regardless of whether the other 31 teams go heavy at one or two positions, or spread out their picks over most positions (assuming here nobody's drafting a kicker, punter or such in the first 18 picks, don't think I'm taking a huge risk making that statement :rolleyes:) Dallas can help the team tremendously, if they draft well...

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Considering Dallas is now officially in last place in the division (remember they lost big time to the team formerly known as the Commanders) getting anywhere is going to be tough...

GMO415

Reaction score
6 more wins? Did we get Dak back after the bye week?

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
I have been on team tank too.....and will probability go back there if we lose next week

but we have a chance next week ......if we can win 2 weeks in a row we’re gonna all he happy after thanksgiving

We lost to the Browns with Dak. This team is going nowhere.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Personally, DEAD LAST sounds pretty good right now. If they don't win another game that is fine by me because the winner in the East is going to get bounced in the first round. Big deal, someone get's to play 17 games in 2020 for a high mid round draft pick and I pray it's not us.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
The Egals are still in 1st due to that tie. With their luck, they'll win the division with that tie as well. o_O
Right now they’d be in first even if that tie was a loss....due to their bye and win percentage, but in time that tie will either help or hurt them.