Patrick Crayton on NFL Live

Paniolo22

Hawaiian Cowboy
Reaction score
LMAO! On NFL Live he has to get bleeped when talking about the Patriots. More fodder for the "Shut up Crayton" crew. Still funny.

Kendo

Reaction score
:bow:

In response to why he thinks the Cowboys are a better team than the Patriots.

"The sun shines on a dogs *** every once in a while"

Nice

:laugh2:

jdnoyes

Reaction score
He said the Pats are the supposed best team in the league but he thinks Dallas is better because the sun shines on a dogs a** once in a while. Said they love Romo because he's a great leader, and he is happy for him. Demostrated Romo's pocket awareness.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
thekavorka;1736968 said:
thanks for enlightening us on what he said on the show
:laugh2: my bad. it's not word for word but close enough.

wingo: so you said you want to play the pats again, are you sure bout that?
crayton: yeah, they are the so- called best so we wanna play the best.
wingo: so-called best? who do you think is the best?
crayton: the cowboys
wingo: but they beat you guys
crayton: well even the sun shines on a dogs "bleep" once in a while

Torn_ACL

Reaction score
bigbadroy;1736977 said:

That is too good! :laugh2:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I agree with Crayton in that if you want to be the best then go out and beat the best.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
According to the NFL Live crew today, not only do the Giants own the distinction of being the best NFC team, the Giants and the Eagles play each other Sunday Night!

Does ESPN even try to hide its coastal bias? ;)

thekavorka

Reaction score
bigbadroy;1736977 said:

thanks. wow at crayton :bow:

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Doomsday101;1736983 said:
I agree with Crayton in that if you want to be the best then go out and beat the best.

i also believe the players need to believe it also.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
iceberg;1736990 said:
i also believe the players need to believe it also.

I agree. I don't think it serves any purpose saying it to Wingo or others in the media. Just go out and prove it as a team.

alancdc

Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;1736985 said:
According to the NFL Live crew today, not only do the Giants own the distinction of being the best NFC team, the Giants and the Eagles play each other Sunday Night!

Does ESPN even try to hide its coastal bias? ;)

I did appreciate how Trey reminded them both that DALLAS and GB have already beten the Giants. Funny how everybody will take the Giants injuries on D into account, but not consider we were without Ellis and Newman as well.

ps To Shawn King....Get with the ESPN fashion consultants and get some pants that are long enough man!

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Why Crayton why? I love the confidence but sorry dude you sound like a bitter old lady.

Mansta54

Reaction score
alancdc;1737000 said:
I did appreciate how Trey reminded them both that DALLAS and GB have already beten the Giants. Funny how everybody will take the Giants injuries on D into account, but not consider we were without Ellis and Newman as well.

ps To Shawn King....Get with the ESPN fashion consultants and get some pants that are long enough man!

And TG.... Can't leave him out..

khiladi

Reaction score
Doomsday;1737020 said:
Why Crayton why? I love the confidence but sorry dude you sound like a bitter old lady.

You do realize that Crayton is being prompted with a question about the Pats...

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
IMO, there isn't anything wrong with what Crayton is saying, especially if it is the truth!

I am not going to shouldof, couldof, wouldof but the next time we play this team or Colts we will beat them. We will not repeat the penalty-laden performance and I am sure after watching film the boyz are 100% confident that they CAN beat them.

I just love how the pundits say even after we took the lead that the Patricheats weren’t in jeopardy of loosing, ***? Even though the Particheats won’t admit they knew they escaped one but they won’t be so lucky the next time.

Mansta54

Reaction score
adbutcher;1737070 said:
IMO, there isn't anything wrong with what Crayton is saying, especially if it is the truth!

I am not going to shouldof, couldof, wouldof but the next time we play this team or Colts we will beat them. We will not repeat the penalty-laden performance and I am sure after watching film the boyz are 100% confident that they CAN beat them.

I just love how the pundits say even after we took the lead that the Patricheats weren’t in jeopardy of loosing, ***? Even though the Particheats won’t admit they knew they escaped one but they won’t be so lucky the next time.

My man, well said and I couldn't agree with you more. We did let them off the hook and I'd luv to play them with Henry and TG too. I luv the confidence in Crayton, I think he's speaking exactly what the team feels. I want my team to have that confidence and express it and they've done that so far this year. 6-1 says so!!!!

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Mansta54;1737085 said:
My man, well said and I couldn't agree with you more. We did let them off the hook and I'd luv to play them with Henry and TG too. I luv the confidence in Crayton, I think he's speaking exactly what the team feels. I want my team to have that confidence and express it and they've done that so far this year. 6-1 says so!!!!

As Jimmy once said if you’re going to talk the talk then you need to walk the walk. I want Crayton and the Cowboys to be confident I don't really care about him saying it to the media because it is all meaningless unless you go out and back it up. It is like Ram player promising a win over the Cowboys. Talk is cheap. I do think we can beat the Pats or anyone else if we cut down on unforced mistakes. We can get away with it that when playing lesser teams but you can't be making mistakes like 12 penalties against top notch teams.