Twitter: Patrik no C OTA observations

HungryLion

Reaction score
So if someone has some positive things to say they are a homer and a shill.
If somebody spends years making overly optimistic proclamations and hyping cowboys players and draft picks and then turns out to be wrong. They may be a homer/shill.

Listen. Patrik seems like a nice enough guy. But he definitely is on the sunshinier end of the spectrum as far as his predictions and analysis.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Maybe but all he did here was repeat what he saw, like who was on the 1st and 2nd team offense. No opinions there just statements of facts.
Sure. In this post I agree. Although we will have to wait and see how lethal Flournoy really is, in and out of breaks.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If somebody spends years making overly optimistic proclamations and hyping cowboys players and draft picks and then turns out to be wrong. They may be a homer/shill.

Listen. Patrik seems like a nice enough guy. But he definitely is on the sunshinier end of the spectrum as far as his predictions and analysis.
When was he wrong and about what player? And was he actually wrong or only wrong in opinions of the disliker fans.

Years? He has not been around that long to say years.

HungryLion

Reaction score
When was he wrong and about what player? And was he actually wrong or only wrong in opinions of the disliker fans.

Years? He has not been around that long to say years.
Yes. He has been around. He covered the cowboys on social media and various podcasts before he was hired by the cowboys.

He was wrong on a lot of players. Jalen Tolbert (so far), Neville Gallimore, Marcus Golston, the list goes on.

They all are wrong at times. But he is on the overly optimistic homer side. I’m just pointing that out. I still listen to every episode of cowboys break. I don’t hate the guy. Just gotta take what he says with a grain of salt sometimes.

heir

Reaction score
Sorry Stephen. Didnt mean to criticize one of your mouthpieces.

If you want one example. This dude made Aaron Donald comparisons when the cowboys drafted Gallimore.
He also said Osa was Aaron Donald-like this past season.