Twitter: Patrik no C OTA observations

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Patrik is a homer, company shill. Have to take anything he says with a grain of salt.
I’ve heard some critical comments come from him regarding the team. I don’t listen to him often but from what I have heard he sounds pretty objective.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Its May. We have a skeleton crew of players at OTA;s. No big deal. What we see today won't be what we see in August at Oxnard.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Micah won't even show up with Beebe around.

His presence is felt sideline to sideline, through the benches and to at least the first section of seating.
Makes sense why he’s pursuing a podcast career look at that, he already retired Micah.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Veterans always get first team reps to open the offseason program.

Everybody knows the plan at LT is Guyton. Edoga getting reps there is a mere formaility.
That's how they did Micah and Tyler Smith most recently

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
When Cedee is back and Tolbert will be the third receiver.
I think Turpin will get more offensive snaps than Tolbert. He was the better option last year due to his ability to run jets, out of the backfield, etc.

They had similar numbers last year (Tolbert 22 catches, 268 yards, 2 TDs; Turpin 12 catches, 127 yards, 3 TDs, 11 rushes, 110 yards, 1 TD), so who knows?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I think Turpin will get more offensive snaps than Tolbert. He was the better option last year due to his ability to run jets, out of the backfield, etc.

They had similar numbers last year (Tolbert 22 catches, 268 yards, 2 TDs; Turpin 12 catches, 127 yards, 3 TDs, 11 rushes, 110 yards, 1 TD), so who knows?
We lose the jet we're screwed

fivetwos

Reaction score
Micah won't even show up with Beebe around.

His presence is felt sideline to sideline, through the benches and to at least the first section of seating.
If these clowns had any sense at all they would begin saving cap pennies now so they can eventually retain Beebe….even if it means sitting out free agency entirely as a strategy for a decade and change.

Of course they have been the key figures behind three Super Bowls and I’m just some kid in my moms basement on the internet so I’ll shut it.

gtb1943

Reaction score
For linemen OTA's are kind of useless to see what they have unless they are really badf

When the pads are on and its full contact is when you get information that is worth something