Patriots not a game we expect to win

Carson

Reaction score
I would have agreed with you before the season and a few weeks ago. Our schedule actually lines up nicely with how things are going. Now we could win all of these and or lose them all!

Their offense isn’t very good and they are yet to beat a top 15 offense.

Now with that said, Brady likely goes for 350 and is pulled by halftime lol

Diehardblues

Reaction score
We should be loose with no pressure. Nothing to lose. The Patriots haven’t lost a home game in 3 years. Brady is like about 90% winning percentage at home.

The Patriots with Brady have the highest winning percentage at home in the NFL since 1960. Truly remarkable.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I would have agreed with you before the season and a few weeks ago. Our schedule actually lines up nicely with how things are going. Now we could win all of these and or lose them all!

I like our chances more in games we’ll be favored to win. Which we will be against two other winning teams coming up at home with Bills and Rams.

New England is winning with defense this year. #1 in the league in yards and scoring. Less than 100 yards in rushing , 200 yards in passing and only 10 points a game.

I’ll go on record right now. Despite however poor their offense is and Bradys skills continue to diminish if they end up only giving 10 points a game they will be in the Super Bowl again.

Remember how poor Brady and their offense looked last year in SB holding one of the top offenses down in a 13-3 championship win.

I’d still take Brady over anyone in the league with 2 minutes to go needing a score.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I agree with this...

but for some reason i believe we are going to win this one.

I’m a biased homer maybe.....but I have a feeling
At least your honest.

While Big money in Vegas took the Cowboys and the 7 points. They stopped short predicting we’d win.

There’s always hope. On Any Given Sunday always applies.

Carson

Reaction score
I like our chances more in games we’ll be favored to win. Which we will be against two other winning teams coming up at home with Bills and Rams.

Be England is winning with defense this year. #1 in the league in yards and scoring. Less than 100 yards in rushing , 200 yards in passing and only 10 points a game.

I’ll go on record right now. Despite however poor their offense is and Bradys skills continue to diminish if they end up only giving up 10 points a game they will be in the Super Bowl again.

Remember how poor Brady and their offense looked last year in SB holding one of the top offenses down in a 13-3 championship win.

I’d still take Brady over anyone in the league with 2 minutes to go needing a score.
I don’t disagree with you. But it’s a bit of fools gold with their elite defense.

QBs they faced

Big Ben ... legit win.
Fitzpatrick / Rosen
Luke Falk
Josh Allen / Matt Barkley
Case Keenum
Daniel Jones
Sam Darnold
Baker Mayfield
Lamar Jackson ... loss
Carson Wentz

I believe Ben was banged up as well. So they were spanked by Lamar Jackson, the only legit offense they faced all season. So less than stellar offenses and solid coaching is what you get.

Once again, we likely lose and Brady is god at home. But this is more winnable than people want to think it is

Flamma

Reaction score
If there was any game on the schedule we had penciled in as a more certain loss , this was it.

Even if we were playing at an optimal level we wouldn’t be favored to win at Foxboro.

It's a good thing I stopped gambling back when I was 25. Recently there were two games I was 100% sure Dallas would lose. Knowing myself I would have put a fortune on those games. I did in the past and always came out ahead. But in these two cases the Cowboys won 27-20. I'm not going back to gambling anytime soon.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I don’t disagree with you. But it’s a bit of fools gold with their elite defense.

QBs they faced

Big Ben ... legit win.
Fitzpatrick / Rosen
Luke Falk
Josh Allen / Matt Barkley
Case Keenum
Daniel Jones
Sam Darnold
Baker Mayfield
Lamar Jackson ... loss
Carson Wentz

I believe Ben was banged up as well. So they were spanked by Lamar Jackson, the only legit offense they faced all season. So less than stellar offenses and solid coaching is what you get.

Once again, we likely lose and Brady is god at home. But this is more winnable than people want to think it is
Of course. There’s always hope. Vegas Insider a reliable site I’ve used for years says we have a 30% chance of winning which is better than I’d of thought.

We are only team besides the Chiefs this year that will be less than a 7 point underdog at Foxboro assuming the current line holds up.

As I mentioned earlier the early big money took the Cowboys and the 7 points which moved the line to 6. It’s moved backup since to 6 1/2. Meaning money since has gone on NE.

So, while no one is picking Dallas to win handicappers and oddsmakers see a close game. I follow this aspect of sports closely since I’m a gambler as well . I’m always more interested in what they feel than some Diehard fans who often think more with their heart than mind.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
After watching another season of Garrett's poor game planning and having this team game ready there's not one single game left where I can say I "expect" to win.
I would expect nothing less from you Ron. At least your consistent.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
It's a good thing I stopped gambling back when I was 25. Recently there were two games I was 100% sure Dallas would lose. Knowing myself I would have put a fortune on those games. I did in the past and always came out ahead. But in these two cases the Cowboys won 27-20. I'm not going back to gambling anytime soon.
Good for you.

Even the most polished gamblers only win about 60% -70% of the time versus the line. What’s more important is how much you wager on your wins versus the losses.

Most gamblers lose betting with their heart on their fav teams and why I usually don’t bet on Dallas because my vision can be blurred with my passion.

Tussinman

Reaction score
The weather for this game makes me even more concerned. Usually the nasty weather games lean towards the team with better coaching and better defense (which is clearly the Patriots).

blueblood70

Reaction score

BUT they are 9-1, reining SB champs, and 20-0 at home win streak.. so? lets stop we should beat them so we can whine after that we couldn't beat NE because they are short handed or weakened a bit?

Nearly no one has..

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Possibly no Dorsett, Sanu, even Brady. All a set up. We should have a chance, but all 3 will probably play. Usual Cheatriot mind games.