Patriots not a game we expect to win

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If I didn't know this team and staff the way I do I'd say we will win this game easily.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
tenor.gif

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
We should be loose with no pressure. Nothing to lose. The Patriots haven’t lost a home game in 3 years. Brady is like about 90% winning percentage at home.

The Patriots with Brady have the highest winning percentage at home in the NFL since 1960. Truly remarkable.
Nothing to disagree with here, but honestly, I'm just 'liking' this post due to the correct use of both loose and lose!

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I thought I clearly gave the credit to their defense. And called Brady’s growing weaknesses out.
No that last sentence was clear cut Brady foot kissing and giving him all the credit and none to Belichick's D.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
If there was any game on the schedule we had penciled in as a more certain loss , this was it.

Even if we were playing at an optimal level we wouldn’t be favored to win at Foxboro.

Yup. Dak has improved very well this year. A win here, would most certainly speak volumes for him. A loss, I probably wouldn't fault him for it unless there tons of interceptions.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
If there was any game on the schedule we had penciled in as a more certain loss , this was it.

Even if we were playing at an optimal level we wouldn’t be favored to win at Foxboro.
True but this odd bunch sometimes wins the games we expect them to lose and lose the games we expect them to win.

We never know what we are going to get from this group!

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Lol

Id argue that’s a poor perception for the entire post.
Brady is no longer a clutch QB. He doesn't have good numbers for a franchise QB. He's very average but you'd pick him over all others to win you a game in a final two-minute drive? I'd definitely take several other QB's over TB12 today and one of them is Rayne Dakota Prescott.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Brady is no longer a clutch QB. He doesn't have good numbers for a franchise QB. He's very average but you'd pick him over all others to win you a game in a final two-minute drive? I'd definitely take several other QB's over TB12 today and one of them is Rayne Dakota Prescott.
Did you see how horrible he looked in Super Bowl until they needed a game winning drive?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
come on man we are talking one specific drive here , not a career.
We are talking about how leading them on one drive won them another championship.

If you don’t think his leadership and experience played an important role then we’ll just have to disagree.

Hadenough

Reaction score
So, a moral victory will make you feel better about the loss. Yea, I guess no one wants to get blown out.
Win would be the best but a close game with a chance to win would do. But Zeke getting shut down and Dak being shut down and the defense getting scorched for 28 points would mean it's time to blow the whole team up and start over.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Win would be the best but a close game with a chance to win would do. But Zeke getting shut down and Dak being shut down and the defense getting scorched for 28 points would mean it's time to blow the whole team up and start over.
You don't measure your team against the World Champs on the road where they rarely lose. It’s just one of 16 auditions.