Patriots Owner Bob Kraft Charged With Soliciting Prostitution **merged**

Silver Surfer

Reaction score
https://********.com/patriots-owner-bob-kraft-charged-with-soliciting-prosti-1832807440

Edit:
******** just reported Bob Kraft's been charged with two counts of soliciting prostitution.

When I linked the article to my post, it was censored and cannot be reached.
*************************************************************************************************
Given it's sensitivities towards women, will the league penalize Kraft?

My bet is that this gets buried somewhere when enough pressure is applied and/or money changes hands.
**************************************************************************************************
Second Edit:
When I mentioned the name of the website that rhymes with "HeadSpin" in my first edit, the name was censored and made unreadable.

Last edited:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Really? I never understand why billionaires do that crap. Send someone else out to get you chicks. I mean it’s disgusting but if your gonna pay then order in.

Needs to get with JJ.
I don't think it's disgusting, the man has needs, lost his wife not too long ago and he might as well pay for sex because money's the only thing that would entice a woman that age to partner up with him. But I agree, don't do the dirty work himself but then again the man may have peculiar tastes and digs the real nasty dirty legs from the streets. Sit back in post romantic bliss, ciggy smoke drifting upward and listen to her interesting stories.

But I would draw the line at propositioning undercover cops, they're not much fun in bed anyway.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Wonder if they make him sell the team now. To his family no doubt but didn’t they force the titans or another owner sell.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I don't think it's disgusting, the man has needs, lost his wife not too long ago and he might as well pay for sex because money's the only thing that would entice a woman that age to partner up with him. But I agree, don't do the dirty work himself but then again the man may have peculiar tastes and digs the real nasty dirty legs from the streets. Sit back in post romantic bliss, ciggy smoke drifting upward and listen to her interesting stories.

But I would draw the line at propositioning undercover cops, they're not much fun in bed anyway.
Under cover cops have there own hand cuffs. It just costs a lot more cash to talk them into it. A couple hondos isn’t gonna work. Bring the duffel bag full.

Pape

Reaction score
Shocking... RK should know better

Will be fined, suspended... min 6 games, most likely the season

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Old man soliciting sex at a massage parlor in Florida, what a shocker!

Some of the sex acts were caught on video surveillance? I want to know about the ones not caught on camera, those are the ring-a-ding-ding ones this inquiring mind wants to know about. Those are the ones the cats watching the video went "Nope, not watching that, might not get that one out of the memory".

Some? SOME???? How old is this dude? Hell, if I can just imagine one and not lose my train of thought and think about lunch, I am proud!

John813

Reaction score
Saw that. What an idiot

I was wondering why there were so many cops at that area in Jupiter a few days ago.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Old man soliciting sex at a massage parlor in Florida, what a shocker!

Some of the sex acts were caught on video surveillance? I want to know about the ones not caught on camera, those are the ring-a-ding-ding ones this inquiring mind wants to know about. Those are the ones the cats watching the video went "Nope, not watching that, might not get that one out of the memory".

Some? SOME???? How old is this dude? Hell, if I can just imagine one and not lose my train of thought and think about lunch, I am proud!
CC, guess he was looking for a new market to sell his Kraft cheese?
:laugh:

Last edited: