Patriots Owner Bob Kraft Charged With Soliciting Prostitution **merged**

RS12

Reaction score
I guess the first sign of an "old life" crisis was when he started wearing that lisence plate around his neck after the SB.

conner01

Reaction score
Personally I could care less if a man wants to pay for it, more power to him
But he should be held to the same standards as players or other employees
If this was a player how would he be punished?
I suspect Roger will fine him and give him the numbers to a better class of hookers

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
But it can sure make you look a lot cuter. We would probably be surprised at the ultra rich cats paying for it. And some have specific tastes and I wouldn't describe that as intimacy.

And while I am not a fan of the man, he did lose his wife not too long ago and according to what I read by those that knew her, she was a very special lady. He might have just been looking for sexual release and has given up on having intimacy again. Tough love life being in love with a ghost.
Well said.

Reaction score
Why would he go to these places?

He can easily get girls to go to his house and everything private.

Not faulting the man for wanting companionship. He is human. But his judgement is a bit skewed here.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dang Kraft, you got the $$$ to go about this in different ways. For example, fly to Asia and buy a few girls for the weekend or something :laugh:

Pape

Reaction score
what ever happens, its not going to have a "happy ending"

but at least he scores more then the rams...

GhostOfPelluer

Reaction score
You can't expect to go into a massage parlor, pay for duties and it NOT be human trafficking related. This dude is complicit.

Doomsay

Reaction score
Seems to be part of a major human trafficking investigation. NFL isn't going to be able to whitewash this one so easily.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It is unknown about his involvement in the trafficking part, he might have just been a customer. Still, getting popped the league will have to discipline him but if he is somehow involved and the charges would be a hell of a lot more than soliciting. He might have been just guilty of being in the wrong place at the wrong time doing the wrong things and if I had to look at his naked self on the video, that would be so wrong! I wonder if Belichick was behind that video? He's crafty that way.

When Irsay got busted for impaired driving and possession of coke, what was his punishment?