Patriots / Texan Thread

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
Steelers aren't beating KC on the road, NE on the road then Cowboys/Packers/Falcons. If they do they'll earn it but I don't see it.

joseephuss

Reaction score
I am switching channels .. can't bare watch that oswhatadisaster one sec... will watch the comments here

Wha a waste of a really great defensive showing

The joke is O'Brien is gonna get fired tomorrow morning even though he didn't want this clown

:cool:

O'Brien put himself in this position. He wanted Ryan Mallet. They traded for him and that didn't work out, which led to them chasing another QB.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
I am switching channels .. can't bare watch that oswhatadisaster one sec... will watch the comments here

Wha a waste of a really great defensive showing

The joke is O'Brien is gonna get fired tomorrow morning even though he didn't want this clown

Owner said he's not firing O'Brien after they beat Oakland.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
O'Brien put himself in this position. He wanted Ryan Mallet. They traded for him and that didn't work out, which led to them chasing another QB.

Seems they had wrong directions or outdated map for their chase

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
If that keeps the Patriots from getting another, I take it.

I respect the Steelers far more as a franchise than I do the Patriots.

I live too close to Pittsburgh to ever want them to win another SB. I'll root for the Patriots against the Steelers every time. I'll root for ANYBODY against them in a SB, although if it's the 49ers or another NFC East team I'd really want an asteroid to hit the stadium.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
Anyone feels Roger Goodel is gonna do everything to stop Brady from going to the SB? LOL ... I notice they are calling everything on NE ... unusual ..right?