Patriots vs. Bucs Thread

DejectedFan1996

Reaction score
Remind me again how the Cowboys offense made out last year when they were missing Dez, Tyron, and were being led by 2 rookies, 1 of which wasn't preparing as a starter in the offseason and the other who missed preseason with injury.

I can't seem to remember. We must've gotten our butts kicked since our coaching and scheme is so poor.

Remind me again of how the question I posed is anyway relevant to what you just posted? I’m speaking of NE missing their top two receiving weapons on offense and how we’d fair if we were missing our top two receiving options on offense.

Oh and our coaching and scheme is poor thanks for pointing that out . As Elliot and the broncos coach put it “we don’t do anything special” and “run the same 4-5 plays.” We just attempt to ‘outtalent’ other teams.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Remind me again how the Cowboys offense made out last year when they were missing Dez, Tyron, and were being led by 2 rookies, 1 of which wasn't preparing as a starter in the offseason and the other who missed preseason with injury.

I can't seem to remember. We must've gotten our butts kicked since our coaching and scheme is so poor.

all the way out of the playoffs with a first round knock out. Truly something Cowboy fans appreciate it like no other.

dfense

Reaction score
I thought Winston would really establish himself this season. That is not the case so far.........
Yeah, New England's defense ain't all that but Winston can't seem to put anything together. They should just feed Martin.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
Anyone else watching the Pats now and thinking this is the beginning of the end of B&B era? uncharacteristic mistakes, lack of discipline, and poor execution. Similar to Landry's last few years ..
No matter how successful for how long you've been, you reach a point where you end up with a group of some old veterans who lost a step or two and the rest are new generation of players who do not have that connection that allows them to admire and respect what you are all about and what you achieved. It's like they do not hear what you teach.

As I remember I said in the SB thread a year ago.. That was the last SB this NE team makes

:cool: