Pats-Colts game..

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Pretty amazing to watch teams that are creatively coached...

Hurry-up offense...no huddle offense...2 Defensive Linemen....trick plays...creative game plans...

Hmmmmmm....

Mr Belichek was a big part of Parcells' success...

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Juke99 said:

Hurry-up offense...no huddle offense...2 Defensive Linemen....trick plays...creative game plans...

Hmmmmmm....

Yes it is Juke...... yes it is.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I'm pulling for the Pats and enjoying watching them defeat INdy. I think the Pats will also defeat Pitt and whomever they play in the SB....they are a modern day dynasty and deserve it.

They have an excellent defense, a superstar at QB (despite his original draft position), a superstar at RB, and a solid, hardworking corps of WRs....oh yeah, a pretty darn good coach who's about to lose his coordinators this offseason.

NE is a bunch of well coached guys who know how to win.

zack

Reaction score
wayne_motley said:
I'm pulling for the Pats and enjoying watching them defeat INdy. I think the Pats will also defeat Pitt and whomever they play in the SB....they are a modern day dynasty and deserve it.

They have an excellent defense, a superstar at QB (despite his original draft position), a superstar at RB, and a solid, hardworking corps of WRs....oh yeah, a pretty darn good coach who's about to lose his coordinators this offseason.

NE is a bunch of well coached guys who know how to win.

I hate the Patriots! I am tired of them. I am tired of Tom Brady and their boring style.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
They just mix it up so much. The throw 3-4 at you then they are in a 4-3. They were showing 2 Man fronts.

Bruschi, McGinnest, Vrabel one play are hitting manning the next 15 yards downfield in coverage.

Troy Brown in the slot more than holding his own out there. Bruschi is a serious football player. Dillon and Faulk running the ball. Indy in trouble.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Juke99 said:

Hmmmmmm....

Then again, one could argue that Crennel and Weiss are a big part of Little Bill's success.

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
The Pats are proving why you never count out the defending SB champs, especially when they are playing a team that they just plain own.

Why anyone thought that the Colts were a lock to win this game is beyond me.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
dragon_mikal said:
The Pats are proving why you never count out the defending SB champs, especially when they are playing a team that they just plain own.

I didn't think they were a lock but I thought they would win because Manning is due isn't he ;)

Rezz

Mr. Blonde
Reaction score
dragon_mikal said:

You said it...this is just plain ownage. Much like the Boys did to the Packers in the 90's. The frustration from the Colt's side must be off the charts.

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan said:
I didn't think they were a lock but I thought they would win because Manning is due isn't he ;)

Some people, especially in the media, basically had the Colts in the AFCCG. The Colts just aren't complete enough to win the Super Bowl.

Manning is Marino...all stats and no hardware. He might win one before he retires, but he needs a defense that can actually step up when he is off to do it.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan said:
Then again, one could argue that Crennel and Weiss are a big part of Little Bill's success.

As they were Big Bill's...

But sure, I agree...

Parcells put together an incredible staff...that's the one thing that is most often overlooked here in Dallas...sure alot of us complain about the roster, etc...but the staff has yet to do anything of note.

Novacek84

Reaction score
RoyBiscuit said:
At least the Colts D is playing reasonably well. One quick strike to Stokley, Harrison, or whoever and its a new game. Come on Manning......
Too bad Dungy and the offensive coordinator weren't smart enough to think of this during the game. Don't blamr the Colts D on this one. They hung in tough most of the game and got NO help from the offense.