Pee wee football

BigDPlayer

Reaction score
I know many on this forum thought Jason Garrett was trash and a horrible coach. I wholeheartedly disagree and as proof I give you this pathetic excuse for a "professional football team". The players are now speaking out with their frustrations: coaches don't teach, they don't adjust and the CULTURE is bad".

I guarantee you one thing, with Jason in charge this Cowboys team was a team, they were focused and they worked their ***** off. Never complained to the media folks about a bad culture. JG was all about culture and drive and being the best you can be every day.

So, congrats all you out there that wanted this change. You got what you wanted. Happy now?

BigDPlayer

Reaction score
Jason Garrett sucked and they quit on him all the time. Did we forget last Thanksgiving already?

Still happy he was gone, and he's still a terrible coach.
Clearly demonstrates how little you know about creating a culture and great management. JG knew how to do that and in my opinion he is missed.

He was the coach of the year for goodness sake! The experts and coaches know a great coach when they see it and JG is without a doubt a great coach.

ICP

Reaction score
If you want mediocrity the Garretts your guy. This team needed to go in a new direction, not try to reinvent the Parcells experiment.

Swanny

Reaction score
I know many on this forum thought Jason Garrett was trash and a horrible coach. I wholeheartedly disagree and as proof I give you this pathetic excuse for a "professional football team". The players are now speaking out with their frustrations: coaches don't teach, they don't adjust and the CULTURE is bad".

I guarantee you one thing, with Jason in charge this Cowboys team was a team, they were focused and they worked their ***** off. Never complained to the media folks about a bad culture. JG was all about culture and drive and being the best you can be every day.

So, congrats all you out there that wanted this change. You got what you wanted. Happy now?
Still happy JG is gone.

BHendri5

Reaction score
Idiots Garret was not the reason we had problems, we still have that problem it’s Jerry he has his hands all over the whole locker room and until he gets it and let the coaches do their job we will continue to have the same issues. Now I fear Stephen May be picking up his father’s ways.
Garrett is a very good coach that the Owner/GM kept handcuffed. You dummies will see when he has the giants rolling just keep watching. Give Garrett 2 good drafts in New York

BigDPlayer

Reaction score
If you want mediocrity the Garretts your guy. This team needed to go in a new direction, not try to reinvent the Parcells experiment.
Really great new direction. I'd gladly accept JG back but that ship has sailed forever. Sad to see the Dallas Cowboys literally being mocked and laughed at on TV. Sad to her our players are so disgruntled they complain to the media. It was never even close to this bad under JG. Campo? Absolutely. Parcels even had his issues with his temper and callous style.

JG built a strong culture and it is being sharted upon. Makes me sad.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Yes, a pee wee team could beat this lazy team, and they would play for free.

kevinhickey

Reaction score
I have to agree, this team is going no where fast. We should post a survey to get peoples opinions on what to do with this team. I would vote to blow it up!

Reactions: ICP

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
The book on Garrett his entire time as HC was that the players always played hard for him. Only in his last of ten seasons was there any talk of the team quitting on him.

Many of the same players who supposedly quit on Garrett last season are now supposedly quitting on McCarthy.

Hmmmmm.......

RS12

Reaction score
Garrett was a symptom of Jerry's culture. He had to go. Too bad he couldn't take the Jones family to NY with him.

BigDPlayer

Reaction score
Totally disagree. JG cultivated a great culture in Dallas and I'd say in spite of JJ influence of crazy. Our scouting and drafting has been focused and successful.

No matter how you slice it JG was an asset to this organization and discarded on a whim and a prayer.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Clearly demonstrates how little you know about creating a culture and great management. JG knew how to do that and in my opinion he is missed.

He was the coach of the year for goodness sake! The experts and coaches know a great coach when they see it and JG is without a doubt a great coach.
His culture was nonexistent. The slow starts were just as bad under him and, to top it off, they never made in-game adjustments either.

Thinking that JG was a great coach is just crazy dumb. He wasn't even average - active detriment to his team.

Dreski

Reaction score
Jason Garrett never had to deal with all these injuries. Heck, under Jason, we couldn’t figure out how to play when Tyron would get injured

JayFord

Reaction score
Jason Garrett the Man is an awesome individual

coaching hes still raw, the Giants have no talent and Garretts system requires elite talent at each position to work......right now they dont even have 10 touchdowns this year

and 2015 saw Garrett in a similar situation with injuries taking away key players and he finished 4-12 and if Garrett was still here we’re probably 1-5 or 0-6 like we probably could be now