Priceless
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
genegabus.jpg

Is trickblue gonna have to choke a b****? :D

I'm not a b**** I'm just owned... :(

jcollins28

Reaction score
Riddle me this, How is it that a driver who gets caught saying on his radio that he going to wreck someone and pulls it off by not only wrecking that driver but two others as well gets of easier then a guy who says $hit? I mean you would think that a premeditaded act of revenge would be a bit more serious then a curse word.

But given what nascar has become, this was probably all in the script. jr. gets docked points by the man,fights to overcome the adversity and becomes the champ. a legend is born, and chicken bucket collectors the world over, rise as one, and scream from the rooftops.

Duane

Reaction score
jcollins28 said:
Riddle me this, How is it that a driver who gets caught saying on his radio that he going to wreck someone and pulls it off by not only wrecking that driver but two others as well gets of easier then a guy who says $hit? I mean you would think that a premeditaded act of revenge would be a bit more serious then a curse word.

But given what nascar has become, this was probably all in the script. jr. gets docked points by the man,fights to overcome the adversity and becomes the champ. a legend is born, and chicken bucket collectors the world over, rise as one, and scream from the rooftops.

LMAO that's pretty good.

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
jcollins28 said:

Hey!... I have those chicken buckets and the popcorn shimp cups too... :D

If you are talking about the lil "incident" w/ gordon on the radio... he can't do no wrong.. he's the golden child.. *where's my barf smiley*...

Jr on the other hand is in there face just like his daddy was...

DEI said:
Dale Earnhardt Inc to appeal Talladega penalty
by Staff Writer, Dale Earnhardt, Inc. - October 5, 2004

MOORESVILLE, NC -- Dale Earnhardt, Inc. announced today that the No. 8 Budweiser team that fields Chevrolet Monte Carlos for Dale Earnhardt, Jr. in the Nextel Cup Series, will appeal the NASCAR-imposed post-race penalty that cost the team 25 championship points and $10,000.
Richie Gilmore, DEI Director of Competition, cites that the 25- point penalty under the new 10-race “Chase for the Nextel Cup” format could be devastating with only seven races remaining.

“This is a huge setback for the entire company,” Gilmore said. “We’re in a sport that focuses its primary attention on the final 10 races of the season and we’re racing against formidable teams for a championship. We’re facing a setback from a competition standpoint for something that should be considered a personal foul. We have no choice but to appeal the points portion of the penalty.”

“I think we’re the only sport that takes points off of the board after they’ve been scored. The popularity of this sport is based on colorful personalities and the fact that everyone can relate to these drivers and their emotions. Now, it seems like that’s a detriment.

“Dale Jr.’s comment was made in the excitement of the moment, seconds after he climbed out of the car. It wasn’t made in anger or hostility directed at anyone. This whole incident is going to force everyone in the sport to rethink showing any excitement in what should be a jubilant moment.

“We’ve had hundreds of calls from fans that support us.

“Our sponsors have vowed their support, as well. If nothing else, we can look back at this race and always remember it as one where we were reminded of the loyalty everyone has toward Dale Jr., the No. 8 team and our company.”

"looking back, knowing that you gave it your all....win or lose, you finish a champion - Dale Earnhardt"

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
CowboysPrincess said:
"looking back, knowing that you gave it your all....win or lose, you finish a champion - Dale Earnhardt"

Why does this come to mind when I get into a NASCAR discussion... :D

wwe.jpg

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
trickblue said:
Why does this come to mind when I get into a NASCAR discussion... :D

wwe.jpg

Don't know... This is what comes to my mind when I get into a NASCAR discussion...

TEC800_Memory.jpg

trickblue

Reaction score
CowboysPrincess said:
Don't know... This is what comes to my mind when I get into a NASCAR discussion...

TEC800_Memory.jpg

Geez Princess... RIP to Sr... it was a tragedy... but let it go!

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
trickblue said:
Geez Princess... RIP to Sr... it was a tragedy... but let it go!

Geez... I wasn't even thinking of his death.. it was the only good pic I could find of him that wasn't right click protected.... here... is this better?

richmond.jpg
tall2.jpg

trickblue

Reaction score
CowboysPrincess said:
Geez... I wasn't even thinking of his death.. it was the only good pic I could find of him that wasn't right click protected.... here... is this better?

There are ways around that right-click thing...

trickblue

Reaction score
CowboysPrincess said:
Do tell....

Hit the "Print Screen" button on your keyboard... it will take a snapshot of your current display....

It is effectively a "copy" (control c)...

Open your graphics program then paste it (control v).... then crop it...

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
trickblue said:
Hit the "Print Screen" button on your keyboard... it will take a snapshot of your current display....

It is effectively a "copy" (control c)...

Open your graphics program then paste it (control v).... then crop it...

I know how to do that already, but I don't have a place to store images on the web so I can use them... can't link to my yahoo briefcase...

trickblue

Reaction score
CowboysPrincess said:
I know how to do that already, but I don't have a place to store images on the web so I can use them... can't link to my yahoo briefcase...

Yahoo chages those url's daily to prevent bandwitdth piracy...

go here... Image Shack