Penei Sewell

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
He's a franchise left tackle and one of the best prospect I've ever seen.

Young (only 20, same birthday as me), powerful, and plays with urgency and aggression.

He's athletic enough to play defensive line if he wanted to.

If Tyron wasn't ready to retire, I'd play Sewell at Guard until Tyron left (or missed his usual starts due to injury).

Stud.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
He's a franchise left tackle and one of the best prospect I've ever seen.

Young (only 20, same birthday as me), powerful, and plays with urgency and aggression.

He's athletic enough to play defensive line if he wanted to.

If Tyron wasn't ready to retire, I'd play Sewell at Guard until Tyron left (or missed his usual starts due to injury).

Stud.
Trade Tyron if you take this guy. Tired of the OL not having any cohesion because of his chronic injury issues

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
How would you react if the Cowboys got the #3 pick in the draft and took Sewell?

:popcorn::popcorn:

Its gonna be interesting what the Giants do if they get #2. Do they stick with Jones or go with Fields? They took Thomas at OT, but Sewell is much better, and Thomas could slide to RT and give them a talented young OT duo. Or would they go Chase at #2? Thats high, but they seriously need a WR

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Its gonna be interesting what the Giants do if they get #2. Do they stick with Jones or go with Fields? They took Thomas at OT, but Sewell is much better, and Thomas could slide to RT and give them a talented young OT duo. Or would they go Chase at #2? Thats high, but they seriously need a WR
I think they go with Sewell especially if they keep Gettleman

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I think it will be tough for one of the CB's to push Chase out of the top 5

I think Rousseau possibly could if he has an insane combine
Is Rousseau playing this season? The Hurricanes had two pass rushing ends I believe one of them opted out.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Is Rousseau playing this season? The Hurricanes had two pass rushing ends I believe one of them opted out.
No he opted out. Probably cost himself alot of money. If he was as productive as he was a sophomore, he's probably a top 4 lock.

Considering his lack of pass rush moves as a soph, a year layoff will hurt his draft stock.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
No he opted out. Probably cost himself alot of money. If he was as productive as he was a sophomore, he's probably a top 4 lock.

Considering his lack of pass rush moves as a soph, a year layoff will hurt his draft stock.
Ok. I watched some of the Hurricanes games and the other defensive end is really good. His combine will be real important.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Ok. I watched some of the Hurricanes games and the other defensive end is really good. His combine will be real important.
I like Roache. I actually think he is an good fit for us if we stick to a hybrid.

This DE class isnt bad, its actually pretty good. Just weak at the top. I think there are like 5 or 6 Yetur Gross-Matos caliber guys. Gross Matos could have been a 1st rounder. Early 2nd round could be sweet spot for a pass rusher