Penn State

ESisback

Reaction score
There’s been lots of smug talk recently about PSU lagging behind in regard to NIL, but IMHO, it only illustrates how their natural resistance to be the standard football factory like say, Alabama, indicates superior recruiting abilities. Of course it’s only a matter of time before their “pure” image will be truly gone, and with it the natural resentment of “the Penn State Way”. Thoughts?

gtb1943

Reaction score
There’s been lots of smug talk recently about PSU lagging behind in regard to NIL, but IMHO, it only illustrates how their natural resistance to be the standard football factory like say, Alabama, indicates superior recruiting abilities. Of course it’s only a matter of time before their “pure” image will be truly gone, and with it the natural resentment of “the Penn State Way”. Thoughts?
Penn State Way means Joe Paterno looking the other way?

ESisback

Reaction score
Penn State Way means Joe Paterno looking the other way?
To say it that way only illustrates that you didn’t really know Paterno (or the true circumstances), and were ok with whatever narrative the MSM used for click$.

gtb1943

Reaction score
To say it that way only illustrates that you didn’t really know Paterno (or the true circumstances), and were ok with whatever narrative the MSM used for click$.
BS. Joe Pa knew something bad was happening and became an ostrich. ENABLERS like you allowed him to get away with it for far too long.

ESisback

Reaction score
BS. Joe Pa knew something bad was happening and became an ostrich. ENABLERS like you allowed him to get away with it for far too long.
And I think THAT take is BS. I know Paterno, and I grew up with him. He molded/improved hundreds of student athletes; inspired thousands; and gave away millions. He was old school. He knew something was wrong, and went to his bosses. They told him “Take care of the team, and we’ll handle this”. They didn’t. Blame Spanier and his henchmen.

I say screw all the hateful morons. You’re not changing ANYONE’S opinion.

gtb1943

Reaction score
And I think THAT take is BS. I know Paterno, and I grew up with him. He molded/improved hundreds of student athletes; inspired thousands; and gave away millions. He was old school. He knew something was wrong, and went to his bosses. They told him “Take care of the team, and we’ll handle this”. They didn’t. Blame Spanier and his henchmen.

I say screw all the hateful morons. You’re not changing ANYONE’S opinion.
The Joe Pa apologists are really pathetic. HE KNEW Sandusky was a POS and he did NOTHING. You can whine and cry all you want but in the end your idol had feet of the heaviest, darkest clay.And anyone defending those that enable pedophilia, I hope they burn.

ESisback

Reaction score
The Joe Pa apologists are really pathetic. HE KNEW Sandusky was a POS and he did NOTHING. You can whine and cry all you want but in the end your idol had feet of the heaviest, darkest clay.And anyone defending those that enable pedophilia, I hope they burn.
I’m not defending pedophiles, so eat it! What a screwed up jerk! You can spew hateful garbage all you want, snd your not changing anyone’s opinion.

gtb1943

Reaction score
I’m not defending pedophiles, so eat it! What a screwed up jerk! You can spew hateful garbage all you want, snd your not changing anyone’s opinion.
The last resort of those defending Joe Pa.
Thankfully the vast majority of the world knows the truth about him.
and that is what really matters
Not the enablers like you

ESisback

Reaction score
The last resort of those defending Joe Pa.
Thankfully the vast majority of the world knows the truth about him.
and that is what really matters
Not the enablers like you
“vast majority” = hateful morons