Pentagon declassifies Navy videos that purportedly show UFOs

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Pentagon declassifies Navy videos that purportedly show UFOs

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/pen...ideos-purportedly-show-ufos/story?id=70364183

'UFO' videos declassified by US Navy

https://www.livescience.com/ufos-videos-declassified-navy-release.html

Does It Matter That the DOD Released Those UFO Videos?

The Department of Defense isn't admitting that aliens exist. But apparently they don’t mind if you check out their sweet rides.

https://www.wired.com/story/does-it-matter-that-the-dod-released-those-ufo-videos/

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
I remember something about this but refresh my memory.

Google Roswell UFO incident 1947.

RoswellDailyRecordJuly8%2C1947.jpg

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
So basically your joke is that they are trying to play it off as a weather balloon lol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roswell_UFO_incident#Events_of_19

The military decided to conceal the true purpose of the crashed device—nuclear test monitoring—and instead inform the public that the crash was of a weather balloon. Later that day, the press reported that General Ramey had stated that a weather balloon was recovered by the RAAF personnel. A press conference was held, featuring debris (foil, rubber and wood) said to be from the crashed object, which matched the weather balloon description. Historian Robert Goldberg wrote that the intended effect was achieved: "the story died the next day".

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
The government knows there is another planet on the other side of the sun. So if we all abruptly find out about this planet and its occupants... they can say we released the footage didn't we.

Why do you think our current Potus said the U.S. and Russia needs to update their nuclear arsenal, before he took office?

:hammer:

Hoofbite

Reaction score
The government knows there is another planet on the other side of the sun. So if we all abruptly find out about this planet and its occupants... they can say we released the footage didn't we.

Why do you think our current Potus said the U.S. and Russia needs to update their nuclear arsenal, before he took office?

:hammer:

Lol. This is a new one for me.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Lol. This is a new one for me.

Allow me to introduce you to the expression "planetary stars." If you look up that expression you won't find anything because I made it up myself. So put on my extra tinfoil hat and lend me an ear.

The Nearest and the North stars are actually a center star system. There is one massive star in the center being orbited by two smaller stars. If those two smaller stars in either of these systems, get bombarded by enough material they will crust over. Sun light will hit the surface causing heat vapors. As those heat vapors cool down they become condensate. What meteorologist call mourning dew.

Over millions and millions of years that condensate (mourning dew) will become oceans. The water in those oceans will begin to disintegrate (evaporate) and start creating an atmosphere. When you mix a breathable atmosphere and water you get the ingredients needed to support life.

That's how our planet was created. Earth started out as a star that got hit with so much material it crusted over. Heat from the sun created condensate. Condensate created oceans. So if one star can do that then what makes you think another star can't do it? That's why I personally call them planetary stars. They are stars that can easily turn into life supporting planets.

So the Nearest Star seen from Earth's southern hemisphere has two potential planets orbiting around it. And the same goes for the North Star. So if our two closest stars each have two planetary stars orbiting them, what makes you think our star didn't have two planetary stars orbiting it? And if we crusted over chances are they did too. Hence there is another planet on the other side of the sun with life on it.

NASA those not have my personal expression "planetary stars" in their vocabulary. They are behind the eight ball when it comes to me.

:muttley: Now give me back my tinfoil hat.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Allow me to introduce you to the expression "planetary stars." If you look up that expression you won't find anything because I made it up myself. So put on my extra tinfoil hat and lend me an ear.

The Nearest and the North stars are actually a center star system. There is one massive star in the center being orbited by two smaller stars. If those two smaller stars in either of these systems, get bombarded by enough material they will crust over. Sun light will hit the surface causing heat vapors. As those heat vapors cool down they become condensate. What meteorologist call mourning dew.

Over millions and millions of years that condensate (mourning dew) will become oceans. The water in those oceans will begin to disintegrate (evaporate) and start creating an atmosphere. When you mix a breathable atmosphere and water you get the ingredients needed to support life.

That's how our planet was created. Earth started out as a star that got hit with so much material it crusted over. Heat from the sun created condensate. Condensate created oceans. So if one star can do that then what makes you think another star can't do it? That's why I personally call them planetary stars. They are stars that can easily turn into life supporting planets.

So the Nearest Star seen from Earth's southern hemisphere has two potential planets orbiting around it. And the same goes for the North Star. So if our two closest stars each have two planetary stars orbiting them, what makes you think our star didn't have two planetary stars orbiting it? And if we crusted over chances are they did too. Hence there is another planet on the other side of the sun with life on it.

NASA those not have my personal expression "planetary stars" in their vocabulary. They are behind the eight ball when it comes to me.

Is that you Spielberg? Go make this movie! :lmao2:

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Is that you Spielberg? Go make this movie! :lmao2:
Oh yeah. I can come up with some stuff, can't I? I have several movie ideas in my head, I just don't have the money to make them. "Attack of The EOT Aliiens" is one of them. EOT is an acronym for Earth's Orbital Twin. It's a comedy kind of like "When Mars Atftacks." So its basically a new age remake. Which is exactly what Hollywood has been doing lately.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

NASA does believe there is a planet beyond Pluto roughly the size of Neptune

nobody

Reaction score

That's not even how...oh man, there are so many things wrong with this theory scientifically that it is truly inspired. Stars are hot balls of plasma made up mostly of Hydrogen and eventually Helium and less so other elements. So if enough heavier elements hit it, it won't crust over. Those heavier elements will sink to the middle due to a little known thing called gravity. If you tried to bombard it with water (or anything) to cool the surface, you're fighting the heat from underneath and it would have to pass through the more than million degree corona....even if it survived the corona, it can't just sit on the surface of a star since the surface is plasma..so gravity takes over and sink.

And that's only a LITTLE part of why the theory is wrong.

However, it would be a great alternate reality story.