Pentagon declassifies Navy videos that purportedly show UFOs

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
@Oz-of-Cowboy-Country , here's the Cliff Notes. Ignore the fact that they wrote "allot" instead of "a lot", in #4.
https://images.app.goo.gl/F7ahgFUwRvCs4Hnu8
This talks about the gases needed to create a star. I'm talking about nothing being able to survive the 20 plus million degrees that NASA says the core of a star operates at. 20 plus million degrees times billions of years. Nothing could survive that. So either they have the temperature wrong or they have its fuel source wrong. Either way NASA is publishing some B.S.

If you touch the state of Texas with a plasma ball heated to 20 million degrees, what would be left of Texas? Not even smoke can survive those temperatures. 20 million degrees is a total annihilator of everything it touches. Nothing is left. So when NASA says the core of a star blah, blah, blah, I say that's pure speculation.

The real problem I have with NASA is when they publish articles they never use the words, we believe, or we think, or it's our guess. So they are publishing theories as if they are facts. Basically lying to the general public and hoping no one will call them out on it. Heck they even have a write up on the big bag and it doesn't include the word theory in it. Some believe everything they say, I don't. I know speculation when I hear it.

Just like when they say light bounces around in the sun a year before it exists. That's pure speculation and thusly a lie. There is no way in hell they can know that.

So the truth is they are liars because they refuse to use we think, we believe, we guess, or it's our theory. They lie to continue to receive funding. Who'd listen to a bunch of guys when they sound like they don't know what they're talking about.

The U.S. lunched a 250 million dollar satellite into the sun. What do you think would have happened if NASA reported back that they didn't learn anything from that lunch. Lost funding. So now they have to make something up. And that's where the light bouncing around in the sun for a year B.S. came from. They lie to get money. They're con artist.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This talks about the gases needed to create a star. I'm talking about nothing being able to survive the 20 plus million degrees that NASA says the core of a star operates at. 20 plus million degrees times billions of years. Nothing could survive that. So either they have the temperature wrong or they have its fuel source wrong. Either way NASA is publishing some B.S.

If you touch the state of Texas with a plasma ball heated to 20 million degrees, what would be left of Texas? Not even smoke can survive those temperatures. 20 million degrees is a total annihilator of everything it touches. Nothing is left. So when NASA says the core of a star blah, blah, blah, I say that's pure speculation.

The real problem I have with NASA is when they publish articles they never use the words, we believe, or we think, or it's our guess. So they are publishing theories as if they are facts. Basically lying to the general public and hoping no one will call them out on it. Heck they even have a write up on the big bag and it doesn't include the word theory in it. Some believe everything they say, I don't. I know speculation when I hear it.

Just like when they say light bounces around in the sun a year before it exists. That's pure speculation and thusly a lie. There is no way in hell they can know that.

So the truth is they are liars because they refuse to use we think, we believe, we guess, or it's our theory. They lie to continue to receive funding. Who'd listen to a bunch of guys when they sound like they don't know what they're talking about.

The U.S. lunched a 250 million dollar satellite into the sun. What do you think would have happened if NASA reported back that they didn't learn anything from that lunch. Lost funding. So now they have to make something up. And that's where the light bouncing around in the sun for a year B.S. came from. They lie to get money. They're con artist.
I often hear scientists use phrases like, "We believe", or "This is what we think we know".......By the way, they believe that a photon bounces around inside the sun for up to 100,00 years, with each collision and/or absorption weakening its intensity a little bit, otherwise it would hit us as an X-ray, in which case there never would've been an "us" to argue about it.

So how hot would the sun have to be for us to feel it from 92,900,00 miles away?

They're not lying, they're theorizing, and when they don't specifically state that they're theorizing, it's because either they consider it a given that we know they're theorizing, or because they're so certain they're right that they believe it to be a fact.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
That's not even how...oh man, there are so many things wrong with this theory scientifically that it is truly inspired. Stars are hot balls of plasma made up mostly of Hydrogen and eventually Helium and less so other elements. So if enough heavier elements hit it, it won't crust over. Those heavier elements will sink to the middle due to a little known thing called gravity. If you tried to bombard it with water (or anything) to cool the surface, you're fighting the heat from underneath and it would have to pass through the more than million degree corona....even if it survived the corona, it can't just sit on the surface of a star since the surface is plasma..so gravity takes over and sink.

And that's only a LITTLE part of why the theory is wrong.

However, it would be a great alternate reality story.
So Earth has a metal core, but a star does not. Interesting.

If you removed Earth's water and crust, what would it look like? Believe it or not, earth without its crust and without its water would look like a star. Because the magma lying beneath our feet would readily release gases, those gases would ignite and burn as plasma. So if you could stand on Mars at look back at an un-crusted earth you'd see nothing more than a star. And if the star we live on has a metal core, why would you assume that the sun doesn't?

Because NASA said so?

nobody

Reaction score
So Earth has a metal core, but a star does not. Interesting.

If you removed Earth's water and crust, what would it look like? Believe it or not, earth without its crust and without its water would look like a star. Because the magma lying beneath our feet would readily release gases, those gases would ignite and burn as plasma. So if you could stand on Mars at look back at an un-crusted earth you'd see nothing more than a star. And if the star we live on has a metal core, why would you assume that the sun doesn't?

Because NASA said so?

Dude, do a little research. There is metal in the core of a star because all of the heavier elements sink into the gravitational well. However, there's not enough gases in the Earth to create a star.... Look at Jupiter. It doesn't have enough mass to be a star...it has no "Crust" as it's a GAS GIANT. Believe it or not, Earth without the crust or water would look like...a molten ball. Not plasma. ever seen molten metal and rock? That.

nobody

Reaction score

It isn't just NASA making the claims. It's every single scientist on the planet. See the scientific method and how it works. Most of the stuff that is claimed as fact is in fact theory...but theory that hasn't been disproved and likely won't. However, just because something is just a theory doesn't make it wrong. Your claims about how planets are formed and what would happen if you took the crust and water away...doesn't even add up to a theory because it conflicts with fact. Namely... the mass problem and maintaining a sustained fusion reaction.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Dude, do a little research. There is metal in the core of a star because all of the heavier elements sink into the gravitational well. However, there's not enough gases in the Earth to create a star.... Look at Jupiter. It doesn't have enough mass to be a star...it has no "Crust" as it's a GAS GIANT. Believe it or not, Earth without the crust or water would look like...a molten ball. Not plasma. ever seen molten metal and rock? That.
There are people that say our sense of smell is the strongest sense attached to memory. Which is wrong. So an improper study will yield improper results.

Why do I need to do research on someone else's improper train of thought? If you really believe that there is a big difference between our planet and our star...then how did our planet come to be? How did earth spring into existence? One word,

gases.

But to tell you the the truth, it's just a matter of different opinions, different theories, different beliefs. So agree to disagree. Leave me to my not so accepted theories and I'll leave you to your unproven theories. Becsuse at the end of the day it's all just speculation.

DFWJC

Reaction score
The government knows there is another planet on the other side of the sun. So if we all abruptly find out about this planet and its occupants... they can say we released the footage didn't we.

Why do you think our current Potus said the U.S. and Russia needs to update their nuclear arsenal, before he took office?

:hammer:
:lmao:

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
It basically boils down to this. There are only two ways energy can be produced. Through consumption or through friction.

We as human beings create energy through consumption. Which means we are parasites. Every living thing on the face of this earth is a parasite. If one believes the sun creates its energy through consumption then you're basically calling our sun a parasite. Now given that there are over 300 billion stars in our galaxy alone...that's a lot and a lot of consumption. Not to mention these parasites have been around for billions and billions of years.

What I'm saying is these stars as well as our planet produce their energy through friction. The is a huge solid metal ball at the center with metal bands circling the center ball creating friction. The super charged core releases that energy into the surrounding rock creating magma. That magma releases gases that are ignited and burns as plasma.

So everyone has a choice as to what they want to believe. But at the end of the day it is s fact that energy can only be produced by two different methods. Consumption or friction.

The friction theory just happens to be more believable to me than the parasite theory. I'm not going to sit back and call 300 billion stars a parasite. Not when they've been running for billions and billions of years. And not at their size and their mass. Given their size, their numbers and their life spans, I'm not calling them parasites.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Keep reading. My post get funnier and funnier. I try my best to keep yall entertained.
It was you’re counter-earth claims that got me laughing.

That old theory has been debunked on SO many hard scientific levels.
I assumed you were kidding, and just stirring the pot.

As for alien life; given the insanely huge volume of options, Ive always assumed that of course there was/is..somewhere.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It isn't just NASA making the claims. It's every single scientist on the planet. See the scientific method and how it works. Most of the stuff that is claimed as fact is in fact theory...but theory that hasn't been disproved and likely won't. However, just because something is just a theory doesn't make it wrong. Your claims about how planets are formed and what would happen if you took the crust and water away...doesn't even add up to a theory because it conflicts with fact. Namely... the mass problem and maintaining a sustained fusion reaction.
I don't think he actually believes any of what he's saying.

Them

Reaction score
It's just @ThemDangMartians home inventions under quarantine. :p :laugh:

...I know nothing...Nothing!!!...
954AZTw.jpg

Last edited: