People Actually Still Believe in That Loser Wentz

Blackspider214

Reaction score
:lmao::lmao:

They still hang on year after year. He has one stretch in 2017 where he played well and they continue to think this overrated QB is actually very good and every single season he fails to deliver.

Dak owns this clown.

Proof

Reaction score
My favorite was when boys nearly sacked him, he gets it away to wentz and jaylon breaks it up beautifully and collinsworth is like “that’s what wentz does, he breaks down your defense and gets these linebackers one in one and they just can’t keep up “

I’m sitting there like what!???

Ken

Reaction score

They still hang on year after year. He has one stretch in 2017 where he played well and they continue to think this overrated QB is actually very good and every single season he fails to deliver.

Dak owns this clown.
And during that entire run...i was saying he was totally overated.

i should work for an nfl team i tell ya...haha

IheartRomo

Reaction score
At some point, the talent has to be realized. It’s been 4 years now and he’s done nothing but flashed and come up very small in big moments and big games.

Sydla

Reaction score
I was bullish on him but now I wonder if he’s just going to be another Stafford/Cousins type.

Big numbers but for whatever, their teams don’t win consistently.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
My favorite was when boys nearly sacked him, he gets it away to wentz and jaylon breaks it up beautifully and collinsworth is like “that’s what wentz does, he breaks down your defense and gets these linebackers one in one and they just can’t keep up “

I’m sitting there like what!???
Collinsworth is company man. He hypes the product

Proof

Reaction score
Collinsworth is company man. He hypes the product

I get it, it was just super weird for him to make a comment that was the exact opposite of what we’d just watched lol. To be fair he did follow up praising jaylon and his speed, it was just very bizarre

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I was bullish on him but now I wonder if he’s just going to be another Stafford/Cousins type.

His numbers are starting to fall though. He isnt very efficient

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

Dak owns this clown.

:oops:
But ... but ... but he was so great at North Dakota state!

Yobwocs

Reaction score

He is not even Matthew Stafford. Stafford is the fastest QB ever to 40,000 yards. His team lets him down. Wentz lets his team down. There's a difference. Stafford is a quite a league above Wentz.