People in Wisconsin are forgetting quickly

locked&loaded

Reaction score
How bad we whooped that cheesy butt
. I CANT WAIT TO MEET THEM IN THE PLAYOFFS.

anyway, whats the sayin' around here? Embrace the hate?:cool:

thekavorka

Reaction score
now is not a good time to be saying that we'll beat a team again simply because we beat them previously

Mansta54

Reaction score
thekavorka;1840799 said:
now is not a good time to be saying that we'll beat a team again simply because we beat them previously

Of course it is. We lost to Philly, so what. We are fine and we'll beat the Packers arse again too. We lost after a 7 game winning streak. Folks need to stop trippin, we are fine. This L will help us alot more then it hurt us. Actually, I think it came at a perfect time. Watch us roll the rest of the year....

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
talking to a cheesehead co-worker, he was telling me how GB is gonna win out, and how dallas might be in trouble vs. carolina since they beat Seattle. and added that it looks like everything has to go thru Lambeu!!!

i just looked at em, and kinda went with wut he said. i wasnt gonna argue with em.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
thekavorka;1840799 said:

Right. It's a good time to say we won't beat them simply because we lost to the Eagles.

SacredStar

Reaction score
I had a somewhat rough day at work.

After Dallas beat the Packers a few weeks back, I did not rub it in. I could see their pain. I let it go and actually consoled them.

After the loss yesterday, I got bombarded by the Packer fans ripping into me that Dallas is done and Green Bay now has the edge.

One Packer fan even went as far to say that he was glad Romo got injured and maybe the injury will wipe that smile off his face and bring his arrogant, cocky attitude back down to earth. He claims Romo thinks he is God himself.

I tried to tell him that it is confidence, not arrogance.....but he would not budge.

Yep, those Packer fans are classy, real classy.

Next time the Packers lose, I will pull no punches.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
PackerFan complaining about another team's QB being cocky, arrogant and thinking he is God? That is the definition of irony.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
I just want to see us start playing good football again...we havent played well for 10 quarters in a row now...Green Bay has blown out both teams they've played since we beat them and they are showing alot more balance on offense than we have lately...we're lucky to have the 1-1 record since we beat them, could easily be 0-2

we've got two mediocre teams coming up...if we continue to stink and lose one or both of these upcoming games, we probably wont be seeing GB again this yr because we'll probably be 1 and done in the postseason

David

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Packer fans came out in droves on the ESPN message board to tell us how the Packers are now the team to beat in the NFC. It was pretty amusing.

And that Favre is now the greatest to ever play. :bang2:

thekavorka

Reaction score
Idgit;1840907 said:
Right. It's a good time to say we won't beat them simply because we lost to the Eagles.

:rolleyes:

i never said that either.

If you're going to bring up Green Bay, make an argument besides "remember how badly we beat them last time".

SacredStar

Reaction score
dbair1967;1840960 said:
I just want to see us start playing good football again...we havent played well for 10 quarters in a row now...Green Bay has blown out both teams they've played since we beat them and they are showing alot more balance on offense than we have lately...we're lucky to have the 1-1 record since we beat them, could easily be 0-2

we've got two mediocre teams coming up...if we continue to stink and lose one or both of these upcoming games, we probably wont be seeing GB again this yr because we'll probably be 1 and done in the postseason

David

I feel the same way.

I'd be happy if Dallas was playing the same way they were in the beginning of the season, but the way they have been playing lately is unimpressive.

My expectations have wavered some.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
dbair1967;1840960 said:

David

Why is it whenever we win a close game, it's ah but we could have lost. Hell I could say the same yesterday, hell we could have won, we had the ball late with a chance to win.

The argument that Green Bay has blown out the teams after we punked their sorry *** is bogus given they have played Oakland (a team we would crush) and St. Louis, a team we did crush.

We played two inferior teams BUT those teams had something to play for given had they lost, their season was over.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Doomsday;1840967 said:
Packer fans came out in droves on the ESPN message board to tell us how the Packers are now the team to beat in the NFC. It was pretty amusing.

And that Favre is now the greatest to ever play. :bang2:

He came back only for the numbers so that he can now say he has more yards, wins, TD passes than any other QB. He will conveniently forget he also has more INTs than any other QB.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
locked&loaded;1840774 said:
anyway, whats the sayin' around here? Embrace the hate?:cool:

That's the generic version. The Green Bay specific one goes something like this:

Embrace the hatred from the stupid, fat ***, cheeseheads and let them think they have a chance until we knock their sorry ***** out of the playoffs.

That's pretty close, I think.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;1840980 said:
He came back only for the numbers so that he can now say he has more yards, wins, TD passes than any other QB. He will conveniently forget he also has more INTs than any other QB.

Why should he have quit? He has PROVEN that he can still play and play very well. Who gives a rats behinds about the int record. He also has won more games than any other Qb in the history of the game. So since your saying the reason that he came back is for the records, that would mean by your analysis that he is now going to quit when the season ends. He has too according to you. He has ALL THE RECORDS NOW> EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. So if you reasoning (or whatever you call your hate) is correct he will definetley quit this year since there is no other reason to play. After all, the fact the Packers are 12-2 tied for the best record in the NFC with the youngest team in the league with a chance to go to the Super Bowl should have nothing to do with whether or not he should return. HE has all the records, HE will quit now. It should not even be considered that he is still playing as good as any QB in the game except for maybe Brady, The fact that he is playing at an MVP level should also be ignored because according to you he has all the records and should quit. So what will you excuse be for the reason he decides to play next yr. Let me guess, a 10 million dollar contract. Just go ahead and get ready to spin another post next year about this time on why he came back....

You have no idea what drives Favre, no matter how much you try to scream it(and it isn't records) but after reading your posts, I defintely can see what drives your hate.

locked&loaded

Reaction score
SacredStar;1840936 said:
I had a somewhat rough day at work.

After Dallas beat the Packers a few weeks back, I did not rub it in. I could see their pain. I let it go and actually consoled them.

After the loss yesterday, I got bombarded by the Packer fans ripping into me that Dallas is done and Green Bay now has the edge.

One Packer fan even went as far to say that he was glad Romo got injured and maybe the injury will wipe that smile off his face and bring his arrogant, cocky attitude back down to earth. He claims Romo thinks he is God himself.

I tried to tell him that it is confidence, not arrogance.....but he would not budge.

Yep, those Packer fans are classy, real classy.

Next time the Packers lose, I will pull no punches.

I hear you, i had bets with tons of people, sure i had the cockiest grin on my face all day but i coudl of rubbed it in big time. NOw we lose and they say something, when we beat them again i might just hold a parade.

SacredStar

Reaction score
FloridaRob;1841722 said:
Why should he have quit? He has PROVEN that he can still play and play very well. Who gives a rats behinds about the int record. He also has won more games than any other Qb in the history of the game. So since your saying the reason that he came back is for the records, that would mean by your analysis that he is now going to quit when the season ends. He has too according to you. He has ALL THE RECORDS NOW> EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. So if you reasoning (or whatever you call your hate) is correct he will definetley quit this year since there is no other reason to play. After all, the fact the Packers are 12-2 tied for the best record in the NFC with the youngest team in the league with a chance to go to the Super Bowl should have nothing to do with whether or not he should return. HE has all the records, HE will quit now. It should not even be considered that he is still playing as good as any QB in the game except for maybe Brady, The fact that he is playing at an MVP level should also be ignored because according to you he has all the records and should quit. So what will you excuse be for the reason he decides to play next yr. Let me guess, a 10 million dollar contract. Just go ahead and get ready to spin another post next year about this time on why he came back....

You have no idea what drives Favre, no matter how much you try to scream it(and it isn't records) but after reading your posts, I defintely can see what drives your hate.

You need to quit taking opinions so serious Rob. You're going to give yourself a coronary.

Remember, this is a COWBOY board and all opinions are not going to favor Cowboy opponents.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
FloridaRob;1841722 said:

Why so angry? Elevated stress levels can be deleterious to your health. It's a Cowboys board, not the best place to find pro-Packer sentiments right now.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
SacredStar;1841758 said:
You need to quit taking opinions so serious Rob. You're going to give yourself a coronary.

Remember, this is a COWBOY board and all opinions are not going to favor Cowboy opponents.

Not Serious Ss. I just :rolleyes: but to make stuff up is wrong no matter what team you are a fan of.

If somebody was posting it as an opinion instead of a fact then I could just :rolleyes: and move on.

Sorry about the Packer fans giving you a hard time today. It makes no sense to me. Neither team has won anything yet other than their respective divisions. As a Viking player said a few weeks ago, Fans take winning and losing a lot harder than the players do. Our passion might be football but their passion is a paycheck....

locked&loaded

Reaction score
FloridaRob;1841722 said:

I believe that was proved wrong on this site, colts have the youngest team. I hate when i hear that especially when its wrong also. Thats great you team is young but

Favre is old, Driver is old, Tauscher is getting up there, KGB is on his way out, WOODson and harrison, getting old. Screw packer fans, they make me sick. That team is a fluke, we destroyed you! UP BY 17 AT HALF, I WOUDLNT DOUBT WADE ORDERED PIZZA AT HALF TIME FOR HIS SPEECH.