People in Wisconsin are forgetting quickly

FloridaRob

Reaction score
windward;1841772 said:
Why so angry? Elevated stress levels can be deleterious to your health. It's a Cowboys board, not the best place to find pro-Packer sentiments right now.

i don't understand why responding to an opinion means anybodys has elevated stress levels. My Dad taught me that you can't argue with Stupid but sometimes you just have too.

I have to say tho, this board does take care of their own stupid posters better than any other board I have visited.

SacredStar

Reaction score
FloridaRob;1841788 said:
As a Viking player said a few weeks ago, Fans take winning and losing a lot harder than the players do. Our passion might be football but their passion is a paycheck....

That's a smart Viking player. We do take winning and losing harder.

At least we're not as bad as soccer fans, they beat the hell out of each other. :D

At the end of the day, it's still just a game.

And I admit, I too take the game too serious some times. I'm working on that. ;)

FloridaRob

Reaction score
locked&loaded;1841789 said:
I believe that was proved wrong on this site, colts have the youngest team. I hate when i hear that especially when its wrong also. Thats great you team is young but

Favre is old, Driver is old, Tauscher is getting up there, KGB is on his way out, WOODson and harrison, getting old. Screw packer fans, they make me sick. That team is a fluke, we destroyed you! UP BY 17 AT HALF, I WOUDLNT DOUBT WADE ORDERED PIZZA AT HALF TIME FOR HIS SPEECH.

:rolleyes: another one that forgot his meds today......Packers are 12 and 2 just like the Cowboys. The only decent team the Boys have played that the Packers did not play was New England. And you guys had the priviledge of playing Miami. Before last nights game, the teams Dallas played were 91 and 101. The teams Green Bay played were 90 and 101. Pretty even strength of schedule.

BTW, those OLd guys:rolleyes: are still are pretty good. ProBowlers even. Youngest team in the league by everybody outside of CowboyZone.com. You guys need to send a memo to the league. I am sure they screwed up and forgot to check with this forum....

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
FloridaRob;1841821 said:
:rolleyes: another one that forgot his meds today......Packers are 12 and 2 just like the Cowboys. The only decent team the Boys have played that the Packers did not play was New England. And you guys had the priviledge of playing Miami. Before last nights game, the teams Dallas played were 91 and 101. The teams Green Bay played were 90 and 101. Pretty even strength of schedule.

BTW, those OLd guys:rolleyes: are still are pretty good. ProBowlers even. Youngest team in the league by everybody outside of CowboyZone.com. You guys need to send a memo to the league. I am sure they screwed up and forgot to check with this forum....

the Cowboys beat the Packers

go home

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
FloridaRob;1841800 said:
I have to say tho, this board does take care of their own stupid posters better than any other board I have visited.

if that is the case, why are you still here?

FloridaRob

Reaction score
SacredStar;1841816 said:
That's a smart Viking player. We do take winning and losing harder.

At least we're not as bad as soccer fans, they beat the hell out of each other. :D

At the end of the day, it's still just a game.

And I admit, I too take the game too serious some times. I'm working on that. ;)

Give the Packer fans hell that give you a hard time. Those kind of fans are too crazed to know any different.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;1841829 said:
the Cowboys beat the Packers

go home

Oh Bob, if everybody agreed with you, do you know how boring your life would be? I havent been on here except to offer an opinion on subjects just like you. Sorry you are soooooo offended. I will get over it.....

superpunk

Reaction score
In Wisconsin's defense, they can't remember much of anything up there.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
superpunk;1841848 said:
In Wisconsin's defense, they can't remember much of anything up there.

I thought those guys were like really smart, or something. They're always calling them whiz kids...

Oh, wait. That's Cheese Whiz...

Nevermind.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
FloridaRob;1841845 said:
Oh Bob, if everybody agreed with you, do you know how boring your life would be? I havent been on here except to offer an opinion on subjects just like you. Sorry you are soooooo offended. I will get over it.....

I'm in your head already, I can tell

FloridaRob

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;1841846 said:
As Mr. Woodcock would say, rhetorical question PackerBob.

I know you cannot handle the fact we own Favour.

what do you mean, I can't handle it? I didn't know I was given an option to handle it or not handle it. You need to get out more CC. Life is not all about football. Stop stewing about the Cowboy game yesterday. It's just a game....

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;1841853 said:
I'm in your head already, I can tell

true, but not on the side of the ledger that you would think you would be on.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
FloridaRob;1841859 said:
true, but not on the side of the ledger that you would think you would be on.

I'm hoping it's in the 5% part of your brain that you use

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
FloridaRob;1841854 said:
what do you mean, I can't handle it? I didn't know I was given an option to handle it or not handle it. You need to get out more CC. Life is not all about football. Stop stewing about the Cowboy game yesterday. It's just a game....

this coming from a guy whose diatribe on his drugge alchi poster boy QB went on and on? :lmao: :lmao:

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;1841867 said:
I'm hoping it's in the 5% part of your brain that you use

LOL, If I was in a vegitative state, my brain would be more than adequate to combat your nonsense.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;1841868 said:
this coming from a guy whose diatribe on his drugge alchi poster boy QB went on and on? :lmao: :lmao:

Sorry CC, I don't have any posters of any pro athlete or anybody in my home. I think it is rather juvenile. But don't let my opinion affect what you prefer. And I don't know what druggie alcoholic you are referring too. There is nobody like that on my favorite team. Perhaps you're judgement was affected from your Micheal Irvin, Quincy Carter, or Nate newton memories. I wish I could say I know how you feel, but I really don't......

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
I guess you are forgetting about your QB, you know the one who cannot pronounce his first name correctly and his famous (infamous) drug problems where he was addicted to pain killers and booze.