People, please ****....

JR HELFRICK

Reaction score
We were not the only team that lost on Sunday. I know, the only team we care about lost but still. Did we expect to win the rest of our games? We have not won in a long time against disciplined teams. Look at the two wins that we do have.Look at how the opponent played. That should tell Cowboy fans something. We won two very sloppy played games. I say play for the future becouse we are not going to the Superbowl. Put in Henson. When J.Jones comes back, sit Eddie. I am looking tward the future.

Reaction score
RW31 said:
You went to far with that one...:(

You guys need to settle down. One thing that most team fan message boards have in common is that we start sniping at each other when our teams lose. Perhaps that's why it's healthy for other team fans to be On your MB. Although I'm Not Here to be your whipping post, I will give you my take gnats/dalley game.

The gnats didn't win that Game, you gusy gave them the game beginning in the 2nd quarter. Listen, the gnats don't have that many weapons; contain the Qb with blitz packages and you'll smoke out Tiki Barber! Your corners are capable defense mechanism for their pass play. Otherwise your offense needed to step up and keep the gnats defense On the field. I did watch the game, because it was Important for me to Have dalley win this one. I'm not sure what Happened In the 2nd qtr., but the gnats gained the momentum Needed to pull this off.

This is more than your team losing -- this tips the 'NFC East Balance of Power!" You guys now have a very tough road to rebound on -- looking at your "on-the-road schedule, I sure Hope it doesn't break your back. I think you have a Better chance at the Wild Card than the R'Skins! For what that's worth. But one thing is certain ...the next time you meet the gnats, it's a must win game! :cool: