People who have to GO

Primetime0201

Benched
Reaction score
superonyx;2484773 said:
I'm talking about all year. Owens has had many more balls thrown his way. He has nothing to complain about. He gets plenty of opportunities.

3. When i asked where else you see this crap happening did you actually think i was asking for places where it was a distraction? I was asking for places where this does not hurt the team chemistry.

5. Ummm i think witten has hall of fame stats. Prove to me how this is wrong. You said he wasnt going to be a hall of fame player. Romo also, show me how he isnt hall of fame caliber. I know both players are too young but that actually makes them more valuable then TO.

7. TO has been such a good team mate? When? In dallas? He is a great team mate. Cant you see what is doing to our team? Our franchise QB and TE? Seriously?

9. So if you had to choose to keep Owens or Witten you would keep a 35 year old receiver with a mouth problem? A player that you couldnt trade anyone to. Over the best all around TE in the league?

10. You are actually both an idiot and a dope. You are ok with this happening to our team. You try to make the point that Romo and Witten are less valuable to our team than TO and TNewman. If you are serious about that then you sir are both of those things. Its about team chemistry. Addition by subtraction. Sort of like your boy Shockey that you referenced. He is an amazing talent but his mouth makes him not worth it. The Giants are better off without them.
3. In your original post you asked where else this happens. Not where does this kind of stuff happen and then the team goes on to win the super bowl. In that case I would have to say in Dallas with Irvin.

5. Witten and Romo are both far from HOF worthy at this point. If they where to never play another game I don't think either makes the HOF at this point. As for the future who knows.

7. Yes he has been a great team mate. I don't see what he has done wrong... This is the first thing that has been negetive about him and it is all made up stuff by the media. It comes from a source that isn't even part of the cowboys orginization for one and secondly this meeting that was supposed to have happened wasn't with all the WR's but rather Owens, Williams and Crayton each had their own meeting. and third Owens didn't start an up roar he was asked to go to the meeting by Jason.

9. Yes if I had to pick between Witten and Owens I would pick Owens. because....
a. Owens makes big plays.
b. Owens has a new contract making it hard to trade him.
c. Owens has a colorful past making it hard to trade him.
d. Owens is older making it hard to trade him.
e. Bennet could take over for Witten with little to no drop off.

10. I don't see any reason for name calling. I have no problem with Owens going to a meeting that his OC invites him to attend. If that makes me an idiot or dope in your eyes then so be it. But I still think Owens is a great team mate a great player and probably the hardest worker on this team. T.O isn't out messing around with hollywood sluts or taking trips to cobbo before the biggest game of his career.

willia451

Reaction score
Primetime0201;2483913 said:
1. The team did not fall apart...
2. This can be good if Jason comes up with some fresh plays and Tony Oh no throws other people the ball.
3. Yes this happens with all big time players. Portis, Winslow, Johnson and Shockey just to name a few.
4. I hope your talking about Bradie James and his band of unkown morons.
5. Witten and Romo are not HOF players! Not yet and by the looks of Romo's play since he began trying to be like Brady He won't be any time soon but Owens IS a HOF player.
6. It is embarassing how Bradie and his band of misfits can't keep their mouths shut.
7. T.O is not a bad team mate. I would be upset with the team to if I were him.
8. Mike did complain he says it all the time on his talk show! Even Nate says he would flip out and the following week it seemed as though every play was to him. His team mates didn't go running to the media about it like a bunch of little girls though.
9. T.O is more important then Witten so I don't think he is going anywhere. I mean we have Bennett who could fill Witten's role if need be but there is no WR on this team with T.O's talent.
10. Newman is a great corner and those are hard to come by. Getting rid of a guy like him would be insane! Why don't we just get rid of Ware while we are at it?
11. Wade does need to go but not with 3 games left in the season.

You have made no logical points in this post.
Outstanding Post!!!!!

willia451

Reaction score
Primetime0201;2484925 said:
3. In your original post you asked where else this happens. Not where does this kind of stuff happen and then the team goes on to win the super bowl. In that case I would have to say in Dallas with Irvin.

5. Witten and Romo are both far from HOF worthy at this point. If they where to never play another game I don't think either makes the HOF at this point. As for the future who knows.

7. Yes he has been a great team mate. I don't see what he has done wrong... This is the first thing that has been negetive about him and it is all made up stuff by the media. It comes from a source that isn't even part of the cowboys orginization for one and secondly this meeting that was supposed to have happened wasn't with all the WR's but rather Owens, Williams and Crayton each had their own meeting. and third Owens didn't start an up roar he was asked to go to the meeting by Jason.

9. Yes if I had to pick between Witten and Owens I would pick Owens. because....
a. Owens makes big plays.
b. Owens has a new contract making it hard to trade him.
c. Owens has a colorful past making it hard to trade him.
d. Owens is older making it hard to trade him.
e. Bennet could take over for Witten with little to no drop off.

10. I don't see any reason for name calling. I have no problem with Owens going to a meeting that his OC invites him to attend. If that makes me an idiot or dope in your eyes then so be it. But I still think Owens is a great team mate a great player and probably the hardest worker on this team. T.O isn't out messing around with hollywood sluts or taking trips to cobbo before the biggest game of his career.
Another Outstanding Post!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Batman

Reaction score

Superonyx bleated like a sheep:

Our "team" just fell apart this week. Winning wont fix this. TO has caused a situation

This is as far as I read. No need to waste my time reading the rest.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
People who have to GO

Ive been afraid to open this thread all day. I figured I would be first on the list.:D