Per BSPN-Cowterd/TO News

Chuck 54

Reaction score
If TO wasn't going to lose it when he was running around open in secondaries with Brad as his QB, he's certainly not going to lose it now.

CoCo

Reaction score
What Cowherd apparently said, and starting a thread here to discuss it, are at this point, the very same thing.

Givincer

Reaction score
TtownCowboy;2431282 said:
paraphrasing:

Cowterd has a very "reliable inside source" with Cowboys that says Owens is on verge of meltdown due to lack of ball coming his way. Right now Owens is keeping it in house but per this "player" he's about to blow up. :mad:

Discuss.

If it's true, all I have to say to Owens is: go ahead, blow up. He's a lot more expendable now with Roy Williams here. And I think he knows that.

It's not going to advance his cause at all, that's for sure.

I think the notion that the ball isn't coming his way enough is stupid on its face. How many quick passes do we throw to him to just make sure he gets a touch, yet he gains -1 or no yards.

I think winning will cure this though. He's due for a huge game. We play the 49ers this week. Basically, he's going to have a huge game Sunday, and probably on Thanksgiving too.

I predict a huge last 6 games from him.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
seems very unlikely just because the local media is not all over this.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2431507 said:
LOL! Now ESPN is REALLY getting desperate. Owens refuses to blow up, and give them what they crave, so they're going to every measure possible to try and create the story.

What a bunch of chumps.

I'm sure the guy was really pissed off that the ball wasn't coming to him Sunday. He caught 5 passes, should have had at least one other, and had a couple others just miss him. Plus they started moving him around and giving him more of the routes he likes and is more comfortable with.

But, yeah, forget all that he's about to blow.

Ditto. More BSPN stuff. They are just pathetic. Who is or are the idiots behind the idiots making this roll.

Givincer;2431544 said:
If it's true, all I have to say to Owens is: go ahead, blow up. He's a lot more expendable now with Roy Williams here. And I think he knows that.

It's not going to advance his cause at all, that's for sure.

I think the notion that the ball isn't coming his way enough is stupid on its face. How many quick passes do we throw to him to just make sure he gets a touch, yet he gains -1 or no yards.

I think winning will cure this though. He's due for a huge game. We play the 49ers this week. Basically, he's going to have a huge game Sunday, and probably on Thanksgiving too.

I predict a huge last 6 games from him.

There is nothing to cure. TO isn't unhappy about them getting the ball to him. They are trying too hard to get the ball to him though. I'm just hoping Garrett will stop forcing the ball to him and play st8 up ball. Go with what the D is giving and what they can take from them.

hockix

Reaction score
TtownCowboy;2431282 said:
paraphrasing:

Cowterd has a very "reliable inside source" with Cowboys that says Owens is on verge of meltdown due to lack of ball coming his way. Right now Owens is keeping it in house but per this "player" he's about to blow up. :mad:

Discuss.

Déjà vu.. déjà entendu.. :rolleyes:

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
At some point TO probably will blow.

I wouldn't "pooh-pooh" the idea, just because it hasn't happened-- yet.

hockix

Reaction score
MichaelWinicki;2431623 said:

I think the relation he has with Romo could help here.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
MichaelWinicki;2431623 said:

A "probably" isn't worth a darn. Unless he does blow up, they need to shut up.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I see no reason for him to blow up. He's getting attention and the ball is coming his way. I do think we would be a better team if they didn't try quite as hard. All that reverse crap is not going to work with teams looking at him all game long.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It doesn't matter whether he blows up or not. During his career, he has blown up for no good reason whatsoever; and if he were to do so in the future, it would again be for no good reason. So, what's the difference? Answer: none. It would simply be Terrell Owens acting like Terrell Owens and where's the shock value in that?

R8erFan4Ever

Reaction score
Cowturd haha, I like it. Can't stand listening to this guy. He pretends to be an expert but if you know your football, atleast you can get 50 percent of your picks right.