Per BSPN-Cowterd/TO News

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
DallasEast;2431841 said:
It doesn't matter whether he blows up or not. During his career, he has blown up for no good reason whatsoever; and if he were to do so in the future, it would again be for no good reason. So, what's the difference? Answer: none. It would simply be Terrell Owens acting like Terrell Owens and where's the shock value in that?

What has he done as a Cowboy to make you feel this way?

zeromaster

Reaction score
MichaelWinicki;2431623 said:
At some point TO probably will blow.

I wouldn't "pooh-pooh" the idea, just because it hasn't happened-- yet.
Nice use of sarcasm.
:lmao:

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
I've heard ive had the winning lotto numbers as before too

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
The only way I would agree that Terrell Owens was on the verge of blowing up would be if Tony Romo didn't come back and the team was stuck with Brad Johnson as the starting QB for the rest of the season.

There is no doubt Terrell Owens would probably have a blowup then, but to me, he would probably justified.

Also, I don't think Colin Cowherd hates the Dallas Cowboys, I just think he has a huge crush on Bill Parcells and he wants the Cowboys to fail because he thinks Jerry Jones chased Bill Parcells away.

Now that Tony Romo is back, I seriously doubt Terrell Owens will blowup. Also, I don't have the game tape in front of me, but when Martellus Bennett caught the TD, I believe Terrell Owens was one of the guys congratulating him.

I think it is hard for people to believe, but I really think at this point it is all about winning a Super Bowl for Terrell Owens. The only reason he would blowup is when he doesn't get the ball and we lose.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Boyzmamacita;2431744 said:
A "probably" isn't worth a darn. Unless he does blow up, they need to shut up.

If TO didn't have the rep of doing things like that (blowing up) stuff like this would never surface.

Don't blame the messenger.

Like it or dislike it, TO will never win the award for "Level Headed Person Of The Year."

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I cant stand owens.

But at some point espn needs to move on and just cover the sport element of sports.

its just dumb at this point.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WV Cowboy;2431887 said:
What has he done as a Cowboy to make you feel this way?
I've had misgivens about Owens personally, but not necessarily about his skills as a premier wide receiver (with the lone exception being his propensity for sometimes dropping untimely passes), long before Jerry Jones signed him to the roster. My views about him haven't changed simply because his uniform colors have changed from 49ers and Eagles colors to Cowboys silver and blue. Those views are (very) public record on the forum.

EDIT: I'm so long-winded. Sorry. :eek:: Answer: Prior to his signing here, Owens had done certain things during his career which permanently gave me a negative opinion of him.

JordanTaber

Benched
Reaction score
DallasEast;2431841 said:
It doesn't matter whether he blows up or not. During his career, he has blown up for no good reason whatsoever; and if he were to do so in the future, it would again be for no good reason. So, what's the difference? Answer: none. It would simply be Terrell Owens acting like Terrell Owens and where's the shock value in that?

This post doesn't even make any sense. It's clear to me that you ate paint chips as a baby.

TtownCowboy

Reaction score
CoCo;2431517 said:
What Cowherd apparently said, and starting a thread here to discuss it, are at this point, the very same thing.

???????????? Forgive my ignorance. What?

Swolt

Reaction score
LOL Quincy Carter....

http://i42.***BLOCKED***/albums/e311/d0ugannn/quincycartermug.jpg

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2431330 said:
doesn't ESPN say this every week?
I guess if u say something enough times its then bound to become true... right? right? So far WRONG!!!!!

juck

Reaction score
Whts he going to do?nothing.even if he wanted to.

Ren

Reaction score
LOL slow week for ESPN with us winning and all it must be nice for them to always have TO to fall back on, they've been wrong for 2 and a half years but bless their harts they don't stop trying kinda like people playing the same lottery numbers ever week :laugh1: