Per Schefter, Zeke deal to be done within 24 hours **merged**

EST_1986

Reaction score
As soon as he signs that deal I hope the whole world shut up about it

I don’t wanna hear crap Sunday afternoon from any media person announcer or journalist about a Zeke deal or his holdout

I feel like Anthony Lynn we’ve been talking about it forever it’s time to play football
if I were you I wouldn't tune in

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
As soon as he signs that deal I hope the whole world shut up about it

I don’t wanna hear crap Sunday afternoon from any media person announcer or journalist about a Zeke deal or his holdout

Yeah that is not going to happen. They will debate all season who won, either Zeke was or was/is not worth it, and who is or is not the better RB. And several other issues that promotes clicks and views.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I'll have to see how the deal is structured but I am disappointed if Zeke got more than $10 million per year.

We knew it was going to be more then Leveon so it sounds like he got a couple mill more per year then Bell.

I think the main thing was always Knucklehead insurance for Dallas so it will be interesting to see how quick Dallas can get out of this contract.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Man what a feeling that must be. Landing in Dallas, knowing you’re about to go sign for 90 million dollars.

I bet he’s not stopping at McDonald’s or Chick Fil a tonight
Why would anyone stop at one of those grease pits.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
I can not wait to see the details of this deal. Cowboys always providing me with my daily dose of drama lol

I'd expect a compromise from both sides to prevent this from getting extremely ugly. I could see some team friendly aspects as well as Zeke getting a few things that were really important to him.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I'll have to see how the deal is structured but I am disappointed if Zeke got more than $10 million per year. He's a great running back, but he is also one stupid idiotic act of bad behavior from being suspended for at least a year. Would anyone bet their house on Zeke staying out of trouble for the next few years? Most players can be depended on to act in the best interest of themselves and their team. Zeke is not most players. Any contract with Zeke should include a clause saying he is not allowed at clubs, anywhere in the country. No Vegas either. He should have a 9 o'clock curfew and bed checks.

Plus, before the deal is signed, he should be clocked in the 40. If he is slower than he was last year, I would not sign the deal.

Yea this guy doesn’t live in reality