Per Warren Sharp the O Line could be a problem

Carson

Reaction score
Lmao. I know we lost Tyron and Biadasz and are starting two rookies.

But Martin is still an All Pro, Tyler Smith is 2nd team All Pro. Terence Steele is proven and a year removed from an ACL.

They aren’t prime Dallas. But they aren’t that bad lol

SlammedZero

Reaction score

But Martin is still an All Pro, Tyler Smith is 2nd team All Pro. Terence Steele is proven and a year removed from an ACL.

I'm kind of expecting (or maybe it's more hope lol) Steele to have a bounce back season.

CWR

Reaction score

That ranking is trash. They are over valuing our losses and under valuing the replacements who both have a ton of potential. The line will be fine, and hopefully better at run blocking.

blueblood70

Reaction score

really more hyperbole more opinion more rhetoric more nonsense...

you know these rankings are just a joke... I mean anybody trying to rank a team or player or a group before you see them play a game it's futile it is ridiculous oh it could be a problem it could be a problem for any team....

I can just pick a random team right now and say the Houston Texans it could be a problem they're going to have a sophomore slump this year and they're going to have a terrible year I'm going to rank them 18th this year because I feel like it... :facepalm: :lmao:

blueblood70

Reaction score
I know our o-line is not great, but that ranking is a bit harsh!! I would think we were at least in the top 20.
But how do you know that yet we haven't played a single game we haven't seen with this group can do together well we haven't even picked the group yet that's what training camp is for we have 2+ months left don't we?

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
But how do you know that yet we haven't played a single game we haven't seen with this group can do together well we haven't even picked the group yet that's what training camp is for we have 2+ months left don't we?
True...but same can be said for other teams o-lines.

stiletto

Reaction score
Total guess..truth is we have zero idea how it's going to look. What if Beebe and Guyton are actually good from the jump? Easier to predict they will be downgrades as rookies I guess. Steele needs a major turnaround or he will be replaced in season probably..