Per Warren Sharp the O Line could be a problem

kskboys

Reaction score
Biadaz was not bad; just not what we really needed. It might take time for the replacement to even be as good let along better
Tyron was ALL PRO last year and now he is gone; you can talk all you want about reliability but he is gone and we do not have an ALL PRO LT to replace him
Our RT might or might not recover to what he was.
So bluntly speaking claiming we are top ten now is moronic. We could very well be near the bottom of the NFL starting out this season.
Now I think 28 is too low anyway; but we could be less than average.
Yup. Simply too many unknowns, too many rooks that need to play at a high level.

kskboys

Reaction score
But how do you know that yet we haven't played a single game we haven't seen with this group can do together well we haven't even picked the group yet that's what training camp is for we have 2+ months left don't we?
I guess you didn't realize that this ranking is based on the current status.

kskboys

Reaction score
really more hyperbole more opinion more rhetoric more nonsense...

you know these rankings are just a joke... I mean anybody trying to rank a team or player or a group before you see them play a game it's futile it is ridiculous oh it could be a problem it could be a problem for any team....

I can just pick a random team right now and say the Houston Texans it could be a problem they're going to have a sophomore slump this year and they're going to have a terrible year I'm going to rank them 18th this year because I feel like it... :facepalm: :lmao:
Of course, Duh. Then why you in this thread?

blueblood70

Reaction score
Starting rookies at the two most important positions.
Yeah, could get ugly.
Especially Guyton. Drafted for traits, not honed skills. Not starting NFL ready by his college play.
You can say that everyone can start making these wholesale assumptions let's just see what happens in training camp no one's counting on it heard the same stuff exact same thing about Tyler Smith and he wasn't even supposed to be the left tackle he was drafted to be the left guard but because once again someone got injured someone everyone thinks they have not been let go and somehow Tyler at the most key position this raw green kid according to fans should have never been reached for in the first round held his own and then when he goes back to his natural position now he's an all pro or pro bowler I don't know what he is he's definitely great don't say it can't happen we just witnessed a player that most people are saying the exact same things about he was drafted because of his size and his traits and he's too raw he has too many penalties blah blah blah you guys are a bunch of airbags you repeat the same things like a parent every year and no we shouldn't count on him but don't be shocked if he is allowed to grow at left tackle and struggle some and then just find his comfort zone...

Let's get through training camp and preseason before we start making predictions and wholesale rhetoric and hyperbole that's puffing around here like I said a bunch of airbags you guys just keep saying the same thing over and over and over every all seasons historically bad and somehow every season ends up being twelve wins I know eventually that's gonna fall back and if one of you guys are gonna be right cause you just keep throwing darts at it until it happens you just say the same thing...

I heard these guys at least have this one thing they have a little bit of passion and physicality towards the game both the two players from last year in Hoffman/Bass will push for those jobs it might be a surprise but those dudes again there's two things that are different from what we've had in the past they seem very motivated like driven they have some physicality to their game and that's also what they drafted this year little size and little nastiness.. So no matter their age or experience you put people in the game that go full speed looking to hit people looking to make a difference a lot of times they can grow into the position faster than the guy who's playing nervous and worried about looking bad and I don't care how skilled they are we've seen this in a draft before all positions if you're hesitant and you're soft a lot of the left guards that we had in the past were very good players they just weren't physical enough they didn't have that motivation and drive..

I think this whole entire draft you saw them drafting players that have talent but the thing that got them here I think it's their attitude in the drive they have a little edge to them and I think they were looking for that they need some more dog mentality just being skilled but yet somewhat soft it's not working and I think they're gonna be an improvement regardless of them having to grow into the position...