Perloffs Mock Draft 2008 (CNN)

Reaction score
Taking another DE???? This guy is ********....NO way Jerry Jones will committ next year's draft to offensive weapons.

dogberry

Reaction score
My expectations for the Cleveland pick are so high. Jackson better be Reggie White.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;1486459 said:
http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v316/Yeagermeister/ban-button.gif

:D

Yikes!!!

Then who would say the things to the trolls that you mods wish you could say?

;)

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
That's the worst mock draft for next year I've seen.

It's also the best mock draft for next year I've seen.

It's the only mock draft for next year I've seen.

Personally, I'll await Joe Theisman's opinion.:eek::

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
jackrussell;1486508 said:
Personally, I'll await Joe Theisman's opinion.:eek::

He is anxiously awaiting on what Brian Brohm will be wearing next year.

:D

AtlCB

Reaction score
dmq;1486302 said:
24. Patriots (via 49ers): James Laurinaitis, LB, Ohio State - Passed on LBs early on in this draft.
That sounds like a disease! :eek:

ethiostar

Reaction score
Another DE with the first pick for the cowboys? Come on, you gotta be kidding me?

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
dmq;1486302 said:
1. Raiders: Darren McFadden, RB, Arkansas - McFadden ran for 182 yards against LSU, which is basically an NFL team. Character questions, but these are the Raiders.

2. Texans: Jake Long, OT, Michigan - After Matt Schaub gets sacked as often as David Carr, Houston realizes it's still got a problem.

3. Vikings: Brian Brohm, QB, Louisville - Strong running game, and no passing game translates to 4-12 for the Vikes in 2007.

4. Lions: Calais Campbell, DE, Miami - I was tempted to put the top WR on the board here, but Matt Millen may not be around to run the draft.

5. Buccaneers: Sam Baker, LT, USC - Will this be the first pick of the post-Gruden era?

6. Dolphins: Chad Henne, QB, Michigan - The ‘Fins make up for controversial '07 pick of an Ohio State WR by taking a Michigan QB. You have to love the symmetry.

7. Cardinals: Derrick Harvey, DE, Florida - Pass-rushers are always valuable.

8. Titans: Kenny Phillips, S, Miami - Phillips gets the edge over Antoine Cason.

9. Cowboys (via Browns): Tyson Jackson, DE, LSU - Strong D-lineman for Wade Phillips' defense.

I could come up with a reason each of these teams will be better than the Browns next year. But I really don't see Minny, Tennessee, Arizona and Miami being worse than them.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Quite possibly one of the worst Mock drafts I've ever seen.

Sorry but the franchise QB almost ALWAYS goes first (whether I agree with it or not).

BigDave95

Reaction score
dmq;1486302 said:
1. Raiders: Darren McFadden, RB, Arkansas - McFadden ran for 182 yards against LSU, which is basically an NFL team. Character questions, but these are the Raiders.

He lost all credibility right off the bat. Character questions?!!? Do your homework idiot.

UofAFan32

Reaction score
Ark fan here....he has been quoted he wants to play close to Arkansas...ummm I think thats Dallas.

baj1dallas

Reaction score
UofAFan32;1486720 said:
Ark fan here....he has been quoted he wants to play close to Arkansas...ummm I think thats Dallas.

well of course a guy who has "501" tattooed on his bicep (maybe that's the character question) is going to "want" to stay near Arkansas (and who wouldn't? best BBQ in the country) but he'll go wherever he has a chance to play, he would never hold out. Too much respect for the game.

adamknite

Reaction score
baj1dallas;1486347 said:
lol now Darren McFadden has character questions? What did he do, not help an old lady across the street? Gimme a break!

he dislocated a toe getting into a fight at a night club if my memory serves me well. That's why he wasn't at a 100% when they played USC opening game of the season. (isn't like he could have helped that beating though.)

David276

Benched
Reaction score
adamknite;1486815 said:
he dislocated a toe getting into a fight at a night club if my memory serves me well. That's why he wasn't at a 100% when they played USC opening game of the season. (isn't like he could have helped that beating though.)

lol what did he kick the hell out of someone.

adamknite

Reaction score
David276;1486826 said:
lol what did he kick the hell out of someone.

I'm not sure, I don't remember all the details but I'll look it up and get back to you.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
aikemirv;1486365 said:
Chad Henne at 6. Is this guy serious? I am a MIchigan fan and I don't like Henne. He throws a nice deep ball but other than that he is not very good at all.

And by the way, if T>O has a good year, there is no way they let him go next year because I don't think TG knees are going to hold up much longer.

Why are you saying that? He's had chrondromalacia. That means there is no internal problems with the knees. It's the underside of the kneecap that's the problem. That could be overwork and/or improper training. He'll get his quads and hamstrings balanced out and do on about his business. That's assuming all that's wrong is chondromalacia.