Personally I've Given Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

lukin1966

Reaction score
After a few days of reflection. Just as the title says. This is what 4 years in a row that we can't win a really important game late in the season? I've read all year how this team is different ... No it's not, still can't win big games. This coaching staff doesn't get this team to perform in big games, the quarterback doesn't win games when it counts.

Nothing will change with this team ..

lukin1966

Reaction score
1 playoff win since our last Super Bowl ... Things will never change with this ownership. 100 plus million to a quarterback that has never won a big game.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
2339_bye.jpg

boysfan69

Reaction score
U know i really wanted to think this year was different just not so sure any more think it is time for a head coaching change i just that cosch M stays put and we add some serious Defensive talent to the squad. then maybe things start to change

DFWJC

Reaction score
After a few days of reflection. Just as the title says. This is what 4 years in a row that we can't win a really important game late in the season? I've read all year how this team is different ... No it's not, still can't win big games. This coaching staff doesn't get this team to perform in big games, the quarterback doesn't win games when it counts.

Dallas faced elimination in week 16 last year at Washington and won....a far more important game than the Thanksgiving game. Losing that game would have ended our season. Losing to Philly made us 8-4.
Take deep breath.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score

KJJ, is that you?

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score

Cool story.

Enjoy doing something else the rest of the year then.

I'm sure it will really kill people that you've given up.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
They arent going to the playoffs but they should be better the next 2 years.

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score

the best part is that this team hasnt done anything since 1996.

Tony Romo is so talented, that while he was in middle school he was losing "big games" for the cowboys.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So glad this thread is getting the dismissal it so richly deserves.

Tawney88

Reaction score
1 playoff win since our last Super Bowl ... Things will never change with this ownership. 100 plus million to a quarterback that has never won a big game.

Actually 2 we beat the Vikings in 96 playoffs. That was the season after we won our last Super Bowl.

Tawney88

Reaction score
It's this type of stuff and the always ruing bull**** that makes me hate talking Cowboys with most fellow Cowboys fans. Everyone is a freaking whinny pessimist.

The Pessimism isn't without cause. The epic failures and collapses in season and in games since the 1997 season have contributed.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
The Pessimism isn't without cause. The epic failures and collapses in season and in games since the 1997 season have contributed.

We have officially improved from the last several years. We cannot be 8-8 again this year, so your pessimism is unwarranted and therefore annoying as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.