Personally I've Given Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Enjoy the offseason, myself I'm looking forward to seeing the Cowboys currently tied for 1st place to meet the challenge ahead of them. In sports there are no givens, nothing is set in stone for true fans we back and support our team period.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Now it whining that's in question not being pessimistic.

Whining about how terrible your team is when they have won more games after 13 games than they've won over 16 games the last four seasons. Umm, yeah. That's being quite pessimistic. While we all want the Cowboys to win another Superbowl. There aren't many people on this planet that actually expected the Cowboys were going to win a Superbowl this year. We all definitely wanted them to be better, but better doesn't seem to be enough. Hell, I'm happy they aren't freaking 8-8 for a change. That is progress!

Pokes12

Reaction score
After a few days of reflection. Just as the title says. This is what 4 years in a row that we can't win a really important game late in the season? I've read all year how this team is different ... No it's not, still can't win big games. This coaching staff doesn't get this team to perform in big games, the quarterback doesn't win games when it counts.

Nothing will change with this team ..

And you know this, why? You talked to the psychic hotline and they told you the score of the Sunday night game? Don't you want to root real hard on Sunday night and maybe carry your energy in a positive way so the Pokes can win!!!

DFWJC

Reaction score
They arent going to the playoffs but they should be better the next 2 years.

Still standing by that claim?
You could still be right, though I wouldn't want to bet against this group right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.