Twitter: Peter King: late Wade Wilson passion for Dak

Bigdog

Reaction score
This happened to me once but it was a panel interview. Two people on the panel asked me a question and I gave an answer that they said that would not happen. The head of the panel said told the two that I was right and the answer that I gave was exactly what I would expect someone to do in this position. When I left I questioned myself if I wanted to work at this place since they were so out of touch. The head guy informed me that I did not get the job but thanked me for answering the questions like I did. Even if I was offered the job I don't think I would have taken it.

SportsGuru80

CowboysYanksLakers
Reaction score
This isn't a new revelation, Wade loved Dak. Turns out he knew something very few others did at the time.

lkelly

Reaction score
All water well under the bridge, but if I was Garrett/Jerry, I would have fired Wilson for that. To derail the interview process by giving the interviewee the answers is a clear breakdown of the evaluation process.

With all that said, I could see Jerry or Stephen doing the same thing if one of the Jones grandkids was hoping to be drafted. The'd probably let him run the 38 yard dash too.