Peter King lights up Jerry

Mannix

Reaction score
The Fan 105.3 was just discussing this Peter King article from this morning...they also played a sound clip of Dan Orlovsky torching Jerry, which I am sure you can find. This mess is not going away for him anytime soon.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Peter cottontail is a has been ******. He isn't in the know anymore and needs clicks. Mission accomplished. YES, Jerry is a big issue, but it runs deeper than that. I am calling out DQ and the defense. Lack of leadership and adjustments. MM is in a dysfunctional situation and I kind of feel for him. That said, the glaring solution is to hit the reset and fire everyone. MM has an opportunity here; he can stand on the table and reign this mess in if he has the will to do so. I don't think DQ was ever his guy, so its time to let him pick his new defensive mind. He knows he made a mistake with Nolan. Let him cook 1 more time.

Rayman70

Reaction score
rag or not, in this case it's not wrong.
True. He acts like we haven't seen this and its something new. lol. Thats the kicker...we have all known this already. It isn't a story. Hés late to the party. He's just jumping on the bandwagon as if he's reporting something new. Day late and a dollar short over at SI.

CCBoy

Reaction score
The Fan 105.3 was just discussing this Peter King article from this morning...they also played a sound clip of Dan Orlovsky torching Jerry, which I am sure you can find. This mess is not going away for him anytime soon.

Stick to your guns, Jerry. Do what you know is best for your team, here and now.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Shaken by the scruff of the neck is accurate. This franchise is in a daze.
I forget which Lord of the Rings movie it was, but remember the one where the King has a spell on him and is very ill and dwindling? Then Gandolph lifts the spell I think, the King wakes up and looks around him and realizes the mess thats been created. Thats Jerry. Its like Jerry is in a haze or under a spell.