Peter King lights up Jerry

SquidwardTentacles

Reaction score
You are still an arrogant liar without dignity?

Where was YOUR football beyond looking to insult or insulting another poster on dignified and solid ground to star. Enough of a negative based element. I want football, first...

You supporting the OP about Peter King or not?
what lie did I tell? Go on.

SquidwardTentacles

Reaction score
You are still an arrogant liar without dignity?

Where was YOUR football beyond looking to insult or insulting another poster on dignified and solid ground to star. Enough of a negative based element. I want football, first...

You supporting the OP about Peter King or not?
What does "lights up" mean?
Seems to be engaging in a little hyperbole.

plymkr

Reaction score
It's easy to suggest a franchise has to start from scratch when you're not in any way involved with the process.
Agree. But it’s also easy to have the franchise start from scratch when you have job security. If Jerry and DNA Boy blow up the team and rebuild it, who’s going to fire them?

Reactions: G2

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
You caught me. I am trying to talk myself back into sticking around by hook or crook But I need to keep my BP in mind. It is a health thing. Its hard to stay away from the team I fell in love with in 1973 when I was 3 years old. I need to see REAL meaningful changes made. When we lost in 78,to the steelers I cried, when we lost in SF in 81, I cried. Now Im just numb to it but my BP as I get older is an issue.
I understand that. I hardly ever get mad when they lose like that any more. I just expect it. But I did lose it when I watched that playoff game because they didn't even show up. It just sucks being a Cowboy fan any more. At least we remember when they were great. Some fans don't even have that.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
JERRY reminds me of another character who runs around bullet proof. Anybody ever laughing or talking about the Cowboys. Jerry should be the first place they start. Him and CapBoy" Stephen.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I understand that. I hardly ever get mad when they lose like that any more. I just expect it. But I did lose it when I watched that playoff game because they didn't even show up. It just sucks being a Cowboy fan any more. At least we remember when they were great. Some fans don't even have that.
I feel ya man. Your right and make a good point. We should have beaten the Steelers in 78. Damn Jackie Smith. He broke my heart. The new gen of our fans have no idea what we even mean and who Jackie Smith was. The guy was ahead of his time and the 'Father' of the TE that could play wr as well. The guy was great. Like Novacek later. He was like Kelce. That team had Billy Joe Dupree as well.

SquidwardTentacles

Reaction score
1972 for me