Peter King lights up Jerry

jgboys1

Reaction score
Stick to your guns, Jerry. Do what you know is best for your team, here and now.
Exactly! Jerry knows what he is doing. Once he locks Dak up to a 10 year contract extension, he will start making other moves to build his dream team!

Rayman70

Reaction score
Stick to your guns, Jerry. Do what you know is best for your team, here and now.
its making money hand over fist. Why would he tinker with success? lol I agree with u, but from his perspective, he is doing what's best. He's out of touch.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
The same Peter King who sold him MM? ( when he made a video about MM and barn analytics)

CCBoy

Reaction score
If only the local media would do it
Know how much non team contributions Jerry brings money to and expands in creative ways in industries developed outside of his Dallas Cowboys' Franchise.

No, the media benefits in a variety of ways by Jerry's many resources...not money. Dallas and the NFL respect the man in the real world,

His team needs to win for his team's NFL image now,

Rayman70

Reaction score
The same Peter King who sold him MM? ( when he made a video about MM and barn analytics)
bingo! Thats why I called him Peter Cottontail. He is the guy who sold Jerry and us on MM! Great post btw^

CCBoy

Reaction score
its making money hand over fist. Why would he tinker with success? lol I agree with u, but from his perspective, he is doing what's best. He's out of touch.
Oh, he is a man who REALLY wants his team to win. I'm glad I don't have to pay his liquor tab!

Rayman70

Reaction score
Oh, he is a man who REALLY wants his team to win. I'm glad I don't have to pay his liquor tab!
R.79fa3bef819ce602de87a239e2e11b2e

CCBoy

Reaction score
Exactly! Jerry knows what he is doing. Once he locks Dak up to a 10 year contract extension, he will start making other moves to build his dream team!
In Korea, 10 is an unlucky number by superstition...

Diehardblues

Reaction score
It's easy to suggest a franchise has to start from scratch when you're not in any way involved with the process.
Right

Starting from scratch for our dysfunctional ownership isn’t a good place to be .

12-5 seasons however frustratingly they end is a much more warm blanket for Jethro & Son than starting over or hitting rock bottom.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
It still amazes me after almost 30 years of this crappola era how many fans , sports writers , etc don’t get or fully grasp our owners agenda and position .