Video: Peter Schrager's Mock Draft 1.0!

Sydla

Reaction score
They certainly don't want to play against the best back in the league twice a year for 4 or 5 years and they don't want a team in the East to scoop up a top 5 player late in the 1st round.
LOL.

Given Philly has been far and way the most successful franchise in the NFCE the last two decades or so, I don't think they really give a crap what the other NFCE teams are doing. They worry about what they are doing.

Two, they faced a Top 5 pick in Elliott for multiple years and in that stretch they went to two SBs and won one of them.

KDM256

Reaction score
Gibbs is my pick regardless who is on the board at 26. I haven't seen anyone in this draft that can match his speed, vision (make defenders miss) and hands that also can excel lining up in the backfield, slot and play special teams as a Kick Returner.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
They certainly don't want to play against the best back in the league twice a year for 4 or 5 years and they don't want a team in the East to scoop up a top 5 player late in the 1st round.
I’m much more concerned of if Dallas ever wised up and got a legit pass rusher opposite Micah

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I’d love it.

Dude is lightning with the ball and I like players that you can just get the ball in their hands and they can house it like Tony Pollard.

When Pollard went out of the game against San Fran how nice would it have been to have Jamyr Gibbs?
I definitely wouldn't cry over it. Nothing wrong with adding another legitimate threat to the offense.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Another star on tv talking about something he knows nothing about

sbark

Reaction score
Thoughts on Gibbs ability to pick up a blitz.?
SEC ....had to be doing it

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Another star on tv talking about something he knows nothing about
Schrager is incredibly well connected in the NFL and is one of the most knowledgeable members of the NFL Media. He goes around the league, visits teams and does NFL Network segments on teams and players. He is frequently at team’s headquarters all over the NFL.

This mock is from what he’s hearing around the league, not what he thinks team’s will do. And he has talked to a ton of teams this off season.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Schrager is incredibly well connected in the NFL and is one of the most knowledgeable members of the NFL Media. He goes around the league, visits teams and does NFL Network segments on teams and players. He is frequently at team’s headquarters all over the NFL.

This mock is from what he’s hearing around the league, not what he thinks team’s will do. And he has talked to a ton of teams this off season.
He is not well connected with the Cowboys. Schrager is guessing because the Cowboys lost Zeke and Pollard is coming off an injury. I am waiting for who Todd Archer picks in the reporters mock next week. Todd seems to have the best sources when it comes to the draft inside the Star.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
For those not sold on picking RB Jahmyr Gibbs with our 26th overall pick, watch this film...

Cowboys would be sooo lucky if Gibbs fell to them late in the 1st round. I seriously doubt he will, but if he's there, Cowboys would be wise to draft Jahmyr Gibbs.

reddyuta

Reaction score
For those not sold on picking RB Jahmyr Gibbs with our 26th overall pick, watch this film...

Cowboys would be sooo lucky if Gibbs fell to them late in the 1st round. I seriously doubt he will, but if he's there, Cowboys would be wise to draft Jahmyr Gibbs.

Gibss is my pet cat but i wouldnt draft him in the 1st rd,i wouldnt draft any RB in the 1st rd.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
He is not well connected with the Cowboys. Schrager is guessing because the Cowboys lost Zeke and Pollard is coming off an injury. I am waiting for who Todd Archer picks in the reporters mock next week. Todd seems to have the best sources when it comes to the draft inside the Star.
I’m talking about around the league in general. Jane Slater knows more about the Cowboys specifically, than Peter.

But Peter talks to Jane Slater all the time (and other NFL insiders like Ian Rappoport, etc.).

He said that Schraeger knows nothing, which is what I was addressing. He is well connected. Better than most of the guys out there doing mocks.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I’m talking about around the league in general. Jane Slater knows more about the Cowboys specifically, than Peter.

But Peter talks to Jane Slater all the time (and other NFL insiders like Ian Rappoport, etc.).

He said that Schraeger knows nothing, which is what I was addressing. He is well connected. Better than most of the guys out there doing mocks.
Jane is careful about what she says though because she works for the Cowboys site. Believe me the go to guy for the draft is Archer.

Schraeger is connected no doubt. His mock draft has some truths but we know he also has entertainment picks. There is no way the Eagles are drafting Robinson at 10 or Houston and the Colts make a trade.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Jane is careful about what she says though because she works for the Cowboys site. Believe me the go to guy for the draft is Archer.

Schraeger is connected no doubt. His mock draft has some truths but we know he also has entertainment picks. There is no way the Eagles are drafting Robinson at 10 or Houston and the Colts make a trade.
What’s Archer sayin?

I saw a Mock yesterday that had Philly drafting Njigba and trading back up for Bijan.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I’d love it.

Dude is lightning with the ball and I like players that you can just get the ball in their hands and they can house it like Tony Pollard.

When Pollard went out of the game against San Fran how nice would it have been to have Jamyr Gibbs?
I wouldn't care if we drafted Gibbs at 26 if thats the way our draft board is stacked. Take the guy u have ranked there.

Rayman70

Reaction score
heres the thing, if we gamble that Gibbs is sitting there at 58, I think we lose him. Its a case of get your guy at 26 even if its a bit rich. Hes just 2 good.