Peterson wants to be a Cowboy

mmillman

Reaction score
On the team he'd like to play for
"I wouldn't mind the Texans. Being able to go back to my home state [he's from Palestine, Texas] and having my family there would be nice. Also, the Raiders. I rooted for them growing up. Obviously Dallas would be on the list, but I am pretty sure they won't have a high enough pick to get me."

I would love to see an impact player like Peterson or Johnson even if Dallas had to give up some future picks. Difference makers are hard to come by and Dallas is one or two from being special. Besides Dallas should be drafting at the end of the first round for a few seasons. The end of the round doesn't typically pan out very well.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I don't want any part of Peterson....I don't think he's going to be special in the NFL.

If we'd drafted Steven Jackson when we should have, I wouldn't trade Jackson for Peterson under any circumstances.

Cowboys&Caps

Reaction score
wayne_motley;1387043 said:
I don't want any part of Peterson....I don't think he's going to be special in the NFL.

If we'd drafted Steven Jackson when we should have, I wouldn't trade Jackson for Peterson under any circumstances.

I want every part of him in the most non-homosexual way. The kid is cocky but he can play. Heh if his stock is really falling lets snap him up at 22 if not then lets continue with business as usual.

he most likely will not be there at 22 but hey we were picking at 20 when everyone said there was no way Stephen Jackson would leave the top 15 and he went to the Rams at 22 that year

this seems like the same kinda deal, on the same kinda player.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
I think it's become rather stylish these days to call out draftees as being not all they are hyped up to be, especially when some hype them into being great (for instance, Vince Young, Reggie Bush last year).

For that reason, I won't prematurely label Peterson a bust. I will say that I would prefer not to take him, because I don't see his game translating.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score

:hammer:

Stuff got broken in my house when we passed on Jackson. Hell, I think I'll go break something right now.

ANd about AP? No thanks.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I think he will start out strong, but he always seemed injury prone. Gets nicked up too much. Doesn't mean he will bomb. But he starts out strong, but soon fizzles. That is just my very early opinion for now.

But then again, McGahee overcame his serious knee injury and is looking pretty strong.

ghst187

Reaction score
AP is a gamer, a gamebreaker. JJ stinks. MBIII is what he is. I'd love to see us grab AP or Lynch and it would be worth trading up a few spots, maybe 5-10, to do it if one of them fell. I've officially soured on JJ. RB should be a high priority if someone falls.

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
I'd give up our 1st and 2nd, my left arm, Hostile's big toe, and Rack's manhood for Adrian Peterson..

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
EMMITTnROY;1387594 said:
I'd give up our 1st and 2nd, my left arm, Hostile's big toe, and Rack's manhood for Adrian Peterson..

let's do it

http://img401.*************/img401/6157/51961169lb6.png

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
On his list is the raiders? Can't wait to see his wonderlic score.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
mmillman;1386991 said:
On the team he'd like to play for
"I wouldn't mind the Texans. Being able to go back to my home state [he's from Palestine, Texas] and having my family there would be nice. Also, the Raiders. I rooted for them growing up. Obviously Dallas would be on the list, but I am pretty sure they won't have a high enough pick to get me."

I would love to see an impact player like Peterson or Johnson even if Dallas had to give up some future picks. Difference makers are hard to come by and Dallas is one or two from being special. Besides Dallas should be drafting at the end of the first round for a few seasons. The end of the round doesn't typically pan out very well.

Peterson isnt that special...he isnt worth giving up a multitude of picks to get

David

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
EMMITTnROY;1387594 said:

I wouldnt...

David