Pets can be Cowboys Fans too!

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Hostile said:
You had to say going down in response to a post about sex?

For shame.

I did, and you were one of the few people that would have caught that one. I was going to make it more obvious but there are children around here.

:)lmao2:

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:
I post at Extremeskins, nearly daily, same as here.

Chicken Littles from my own teams fan base make me irritated (same thing happens here with veteran posters). Over here, I feel more like a calming force or at least a distraction. It aint over til its over.

A biased or non-rose-colored look at things gives me a better perspective when evaluating the Commanders. And when I have a debate about a Cowboys player it gives me a better perspective as well.

All in all I look for good football talk. I belong to quite a few forums, but this one, a draft site, and ES are the ones I frequent most. Not to mention, I dont want to seem like a drive-by poster or troll. I make my points debate them and thats that.

No need for me to be a jerk or flame, just because. Hell, I will die a Commanders fan, but the Commanders are not my life.

Good Post. Trolls like bh32 could learn a thing or to from you.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
DA FAN said:
Da Wife is just cracking up :laugh2: .

Says it's too funny we're all having this long thread over Lucy (pets).

What can I say. LOL
http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v316/Yeagermeister/Dog%20Pictures/yeagskids1.jpg

Angus and Sassy say hello

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
tomson75 said:

You have a link to his/her posts ? I dont recall this poster.

And thanks for the kind words. I post on this site because most of you guys/gals are always up for a good debate, and can talk good smack with out being censored word.

Its a freakin' game. We all love it, love our favorite players, love our favorite plays, have our own insight, but we (for the most part) can all step back at times and shake our heads in disgust. Whether at our team (from top to bottom) or fans (top to bottom).

For example, Hostile is an instigator. :lmao2:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:
I did, and you were one of the few people that would have caught that one. I was going to make it more obvious but there are children around here.

:)lmao2:
I appreciate the double entendre there. Now, get your mind out of the gutter, so mine will float by.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
tomson75 said:
Naw, synapses have to fire first. Disqualified right there.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:
You have a link to his/her posts ? I dont recall this poster.

And thanks for the kind words. I post on this site because most of you guys/gals are always up for a good debate, and can talk good smack with out being censored word.

Its a freakin' game. We all love it, love our favorite players, love our favorite plays, have our own insight, but we (for the most part) can all step back at times and shake our heads in disgust. Whether at our team (from top to bottom) or fans (top to bottom).

For example, Hostile is an instigator. :lmao2:
I resmeble that remark. Actually I'm just abrasive. Or so I've been told.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Hostile said:
I resmeble that remark. Actually I'm just abrasive. Or so I've been told.

I used to get that abrasive thing all the time.

In my mind I am always like F'em (most times, I feel pretty justified when that is my stance).

Good thing I learned to 'take a moment', or I would have been banned from here a long time ago. And thankfully I have never been fired form a job but I could picture a few instances where it could have happened.