PFF Grades & Rankings Through Week 3

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Grades and rankings are updated after week 3. These are total grades and rankings for the year.

QB: Dak Prescott- 86.8 Grade (5th) Passing grade 83.3 (7th)

RB: Zeke- 65.8 Grade (25th)
T. Pollard- 62.9 not enough snaps to rank

WR: Amari- 73.9 (24th)
MG- 64.9 (67th)
Ceedee- 66.1 (62nd)
N Brown- 67.4 not enough snaps to rank
C Wilson- 73.1 not enough snaps to rank

TE: Schultz- 65.2 (32nd)
B. Bell- 61.6 (44th)
S. Mckeon- 60.5 not enough snaps to rank

C: Looney- 62.5 (22nd)
Biadasz- 53.8

G: Martin- 74.2 (16th)
Williams- 55.0 (54th)

T: Tyron Smith- 62.3 (54th)
Steele- 50.1 (69th out of 71)
B. Knight- 63.1 (49th)

DT: A. Woods- 61.9 (60th)
Hill- 53.9 (87th)
Ty Craw- 48.3 (104th)
D. Poe- 55.6 (82nd)
Gallimore- 53.2 not enough snaps to rank

DE: A. Smith- 65.5 (41st) 13th in pass rush grade
DLaw- 63.7 (48th)
Griffen- 49.2 (95th)
Armstrong- 58.2 (69th)
B. Anae- 77.5 not enough snaps to rank

LB: Joe Thomas- 62.8 (21st)
Vander Glass- 47.0 not enough snaps to rank
Jaylon- 47.7 (44th) Coverage grade is 38.7

CB: Chido- 66.9 (29th)
Worley- 61.7 (49th)
T. Diggs- 50.6 (82nd)
AB- 51.3 (78th)
J Lew- 54.9 (74th)

Bonus Grade Byron Jones 59.3 (52nd)

Safety: X Woods- 75.9 (6th)
D. Thompson- 50.4 (65th)
Brandon Carr- 53.7 not enough snaps to rank

Everyone pretty much stayed the same. Big losers for week 2 though were zeke and darian thompson.

Swagger

Reaction score
Football experts confirming what we already know. Dak is elite
Elite is a select group.

The current elite quarterbacks in the National Football League are Russell Wilson, Aaron Rodgers and Patrick Mahomes. Anyone else who thinks otherwise doesn't understand the game.There are several quarterbacks with the potential to elevate themselves into the aforementioned group but the above are the clear elite QB's in the league.

Adreme

Reaction score
Elite is a select group.

The current elite quarterbacks in the National Football League are Russell Wilson, Aaron Rodgers and Patrick Mahomes. Anyone else who thinks otherwise doesn't understand the game.There are several quarterbacks with the potential to elevate themselves into the aforementioned group but the above are the clear elite QB's in the league.

I would not want to put Rodgers back in that group just yet. I mean he has played like it so far, BUT he also had 2 straight years of very much not playing like it so to me I would want more than 3 games before saying Rodgers is back.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We don’t have a complementary defense. We can’t get to the quarterback and we can’t cover that long. Does the defense help the secondary or is it vice a versa. And I case neither one is working. Your score 30 something points you’re supposed to win

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Elite is a select group.

Elite. It doesn’t work and today’s NFL. If you’re not a complete team. You’re not going to win. Prescott is a winner it doesn’t have a winning coach or team behind him.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Thanks posting, good stuff. For this team to be what we expect, our big-contract players HAVE to rank the top 15 min.

Plankton

Reaction score
XWoods looks pretty weird to me. I am not one that thinks he stinks like some here do, but I can't see how he grades out as the 6th best S.

That's the one that stands out to me. Woods has been replacement level to me in these games. The only thing preventing him from getting more heat is that Darian Thompson is a tire fire.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Seems to me that most of our guys who are lagging behind should improve with more time and experience in the system.:thumbup:

Notice, however, that I cautiously stated that they should improve and not, would improve! Perhaps time should suffice, though!

Last edited:

Adreme

Reaction score
Yes 51 touchdowns and 6 interceptions over the past two years is terrible.

That is the case of raw numbers not telling the whole story. Rodgers the past two years was not playing like Rodgers his entire career. He was being a highly efficient game manager and hitting these 4 and 5 yard passes and letting receivers do what they can with it which is not bad QB play but it is not elite QB play. This was not the Rodgers who would casually throw 40 yards down field to hit receivers in stride, but instead was a hyper game manager and unlike before when he had to make throws to win the game, he just could not seem to make them.

Basically I think it was a tad too soon for the Packers to draft a QB replacement, but I understood why they did it given what was very obvious to everyone who watched the Packers over the past few years that Rodgers had been trending in the wrong direction.