PFF Grades & Rankings Through Week 3

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
who have you watched every snap of on the all 22 that is better than him?
That's what I was gonna say. I know I haven't sat her and watched other safeties to even know if these grades are right.

But I've watched every single game from this team and the grades seem to be accurate from what I can tell.

Nexx

Reaction score
No matter their names his wrs are running wide open down the field.

or hes throwing them open. just like the other great ones, Brady throwing to a bunch of nobodies in New England for the most part, Russell making careers for the likes of Doug Baldwin and Tyler Lockett. Dak is a fraud just like Matt Ryan. Needing All World Wide Receivers to look like a halfway good QB.

ondaedg

Reaction score
That's the one that stands out to me. Woods has been replacement level to me in these games. The only thing preventing him from getting more heat is that Darian Thompson is a tire fire.

Point out where Xavier is getting beat. I don't see it.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
or hes throwing them open. just like the other great ones, Brady throwing to a bunch of nobodies in New England for the most part, Russell making careers for the likes of Doug Baldwin and Tyler Lockett. Dak is a fraud just like Matt Ryan. Needing All World Wide Receivers to look like a halfway good QB.
he didn't throw anyone open on their big plays. Lazard was wide open.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
But there are elite players within every position.

E.g. Is Aaron Donald a JAG or is he an elite defensive tackle?

My point isn't whether Prescott is good or average etc but that he isn't elite! So people now regard Prescott on the same level as Wilson, Rodgers and Mahomes!?

:laugh::lmao::lmao2:

No, but he's not "trash" as some here like to post...

USArmyVet

Reaction score
It wasn't an insult, it was a fact.

Team record is the only thing that matters if your brain can only handle one thing. Hopefully that's not the case for you, but it's not looking good.

What is not looking good is your attempt at dialogue using facts and statistics without insults and childish behavior.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
What is not looking good is your attempt at dialogue using facts and statistics without insults and childish behavior.

As has already been said, there were no insults, and you're now having to come up with make believe childish behavior. Make believe is for children by the way.

Pretty sad.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Saying “the teams record is 1-2 and that’s all that matters” isn’t a strong argument.

you’re literally listing one fact and stating it’s the only fact that matters. Which is nonsense.

The comment as to team record, at the end of the day, is the one stat that matters. Just as Parcells said "You are what your record says you are", PFF 'rankings' and individual player stats are all well and good but if they do not translate to team wins than what's the point of those stats? Then again I am surprised by how one comment apparently has caused such issues with people to where they feel the need to cast aspersions.

HungryLion

Reaction score
The comment as to team record, at the end of the day, is the one stat that matters. Just as Parcells said "You are what your record says you are", PFF 'rankings' and individual player stats are all well and good but if they do not translate to team wins than what's the point of those stats? Then again I am surprised by how one comment apparently has caused such issues with people to where they feel the need to cast aspersions.

There’s a whole lot more about the team to discuss than just the record. If discussing just the record, was all that mattered. There wouldn’t be a forum. There would just be a graphic with the current record and that’s it.

There are actual things that lead to the teams record and discussing players overall play by discussing their PFF ranking is legit cowboys discussion.

If all you’re gonna say is “they’re 1-2 that’s all that matters”. Just post a thread with the current record every week and then don’t comment about anything else.

that should make for some riveting football discussion.