Reaction score
CB: Chido- 73.9 (12th)
T. Diggs- 58.2 (43rd)
AB- 51.3 (64th)

Safety: X Woods- 68.7 (18th)
D. Thompson- 60.6 (38th)
Worley- 60.1 not enough snaps to grade

"Chido sukz! Our secondary sukz!"

That was decent. But I bet we can upgrade Thompson with Carr. Better yet, with Thomas.

Funny pattern again - the guy we pay the most played the worst.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Good News - ASmith good! Woods, Hill, Thomas, Armstrong respectable JAGs.

Bad News - DLaw worse than JAGs. Crawford, LVE bad. Griffen, Poe, Jaylon(29.5!) abysmal.

Free agent "quality" signings from other teams looking like uniform busts. McCoy, Poe, Griffen, Dix.

The returning guys we paid busted.

Best player ASmith - 1.35mil. No dline or LB making *more* than that was anything but bad news.
Griffen's two neutral zone infractions probably killed his grade

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
C: Looney- 61.9 (19th)
Biadasz- 60.0
G: Martin- 67.2 (30th)
Williams- 49.5 (53rd)
T: Tyron Smith- 62.3 (42nd)
Steele- 49.8 (56th out of 58)

I didn't think Tyron or Steele had that poor games. Thought Williams did, but had expected him to do better than that.

We do have a new oline coach. I wonder if he's setting guys back. Happened last time.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Pollard tied with Gallup for 3rd of skill players.
Offense should be Zeke, Cooper, Gallup, Pollard, Lamb.

Schultz is *not* an option as the 5th. Keep him off the field.

Even without these numbers, Pollard is the only choice as our 5th man on offense. Just the best player available, *and* he's a great complement to Zeke in the run game.

PFF is low on CD. 9.8 ypt, 83% catch percentage. That's good. 107.6 QB rating when thrown to. Better than Cooper and Gallup. Cooper had a weak game. 10 of 14 for 5.8 ypt.
Remember pff grades when players are not thrown the ball as well. Ceedee even criticized his play after the game. I dont think he got open enough.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Good News - ASmith good! Woods, Hill, Thomas, Armstrong respectable JAGs.

Bad News - DLaw worse than JAGs. Crawford, LVE bad. Griffen, Poe, Jaylon(29.5!) abysmal.

Free agent "quality" signings from other teams looking like uniform busts. McCoy, Poe, Griffen, Dix.

The returning guys we paid busted.

Best player ASmith - 1.35mil. No dline or LB making *more* than that was anything but bad news.
Im worried

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score

Not saying he was good but not sure how they are saying he was targeted and gave up all those yards and catches. I seen him covering the TE from going into the flats but noticed the receiver coming in behind him and came off his man and almost got the knockdown. I'm sure he got blamed for those even though it wasn't his man.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Martin? Yikes 30th? Something isn’t right.

New offensive line coach with limited camp and no preseason.

Alexander set back the oline. New coaches set guys back. Hard to believe that all the problem is the players when Martin has a bad game too. But some of that was just hitting Donald and Brockers.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Not saying he was good but not sure how they are saying he was targeted and gave up all those yards and catches. I seen him covering the TE from going into the flats but noticed the receiver coming in behind him and came off his man and almost got the knockdown. I'm sure he got blamed for those even though it wasn't his man.
I mean if he was the closest in zone its his man. Jaylon was totally lost. And his grade proved what we all witnessed