PFF Grades

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Little surprised at the grade on Steele, thought he played a lot better this week so I guess I'd hate to see what last week's score was. Those grades for our defense really tell the tale of that game. Impressive turnaround from last week.

To be fair, he's steadily improving, by the looks of it. Hopefully, his future scores will likely reflect that fact. He's a work in progress.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
PFF tends to do a pretty good job for what they are. It's essentially a yes or no type of quick grading system that allows the grader to not need a ton of direct knowledge. Far from perfect, but they tend to be in the ballpark. Obviously with the rate in which they grade plays they are not breaking down every players responsibility on each play so there is certainly a margin of error.

Their system also looks like it has integrity when the obvious "role players" who stood out like Lewis and Armstrong show up that high on their top ten.

To see Connor and Steele score so low, my guess is if someone rewatched and viewed the Oline, Dak makes those guys look better with his quick recognition and releases.

We need Gallimore back today.

blueblood70

Reaction score
If we want to sign Gregory, Collins and Lawrence's contract must go. Both. We are $19 million in the red for next years cap...already.
No they dont and you aren't a fo capologist.

Collins 10mil is chump change for starting OL of his caliber..hes not leaving, mark it down, we can come back to it in 2022 when its relevant and debate it..Tank most likely gone, yes but hey where do we have an overflow of talent and an overpaid player?

Coopers 20mil not needed as much with Lamb arriving and Gallup could be cheaper and Wilson motivated..

sorry but that a but more of relity..AC whole great and playing well is far overpaid when we have 4 players there that can all play..he should take pay cut or be traded..i guarantee if the draft was before ac deal was signed and we got lamb AC would not have got that high of a deal..

not saying hes bad but you have to look at the position and we are loaded with less expensive talent at WR..hes the odd man out if we are looking to help the cap..OL are harder to find then WRs nowadays so IMHO if i were a gM, im moving ACs deal if he doesn't take pay cut.

Collins is isnt leaving over cap issues his deal is average at best..

Zeke may be asked to take cut as well but less likely....
so

tank
ac
zeke

all up before Collins name comes up.. facts

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Here are PFF grades for the top 10 Cowboy performers.... and the bottom 5 for your chatting pleasure.

1. Jordain Lewis. 94.5
2. CeeDee Lamb. 91.5
3. Anthoney Brown. 86.1
4. Parsons 85.5. ( 96.6 pass rushing grade !!)
5. J Kearse 85.1
6. Dak. 84.2
7. Gholston. 81.3
8. Dorrance 80.3
9. La El. 76.4
10. Biadaz 72.0

Bottom 5

Keanu Neal. 34.1
Osa 37.0
D Wilson 43.3
Connor W. 48.6
Steele. 51.2

Dang, Trysten Hill must stealing Osa's mojo!

FaSho

Reaction score
Osa was pretty much non-existent against the Falcons. Neal was horrible, especially in coverage. Dude looked lost out there and has been this way for several games now.

Agreed. I thought he was gonna be a baller for us... super disappointing.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I am a fan of Lewis. I feel like he never got a fair shake with the prior regime. Glad to see him do well.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nice to see Biadasz up. Keep it coming. Big for our future.

Connor W has generally been good the last year and a half. Should get us a good draft pick. But I trust McGovern to do better than 50. Significantly. McGovern is a legitimate option to replace Williams if he continues like this. But he probably has a better game with Tyron at his side.

I think Connor leads all OL in penalties. He's a decent run blocker but way below league average in pass blocking. He won't be missed.