Twitter: PFF: How impressive was Dak Prescott's performance last night?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Why do guys think Moore called two runs and a behind the los pass to Zeke when the Cowboys had 1st and goal at the 8? A TD there would have been huge.

QB keeper - 3 yards
Pass short right to Zeke - 3 yards
Zeke to the left - -1 yard

Field goal.

The middle of the endzone is never attacked in these situations.

I wonder why that is.
Both plays should have been easy td’s

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Lamb probably went home and lit up a candle and cried himself to sleep over it.

It’s time for him to stop being a little candle sniffing big 12 flag footballer and be a man and catch that ball.

He wasn’t playing North Texas with a mile of space to catch a pass in.

That’s a tight window throw that he has to make a play on but instead he went full candle sniffer.

His stupid little first down thing he does looks like he’s sniffing a candle.
This is the guy who said Anthony Brown would be fine lol. Well, Lamb will definitely be fine.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
He's been playing like this for 5 years now. That's what many of us have been telling you doubters. And yet "I'm begging to see more of it" says you haven't seen this before. He's been a great QB since day 1.

While I agree Dak has shown glimpses of being this guy from the git go I have to disagree that he's always been this guy. This is a different animal we're seeing over the past 6 games. He's being asked to more.. A LOT MORE and he is delivering. Some of those hits he took last night.. Whooo! I have to admit I held my breath waiting for him to get back up before I ever checked if the pass was complete.. Still Dak hasn't really looked mortal for a full game since the Rams game last year. I'm really excited to see where it goes from here!!

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Why do guys think Moore called two runs and a behind the los pass to Zeke when the Cowboys had 1st and goal at the 8? A TD there would have been huge.

QB keeper - 3 yards
Pass short right to Zeke - 3 yards
Zeke to the left - -1 yard

Field goal.

The middle of the endzone is never attacked in these situations.

I wonder why that is.

Because the Cowboys don't have Dez or Witten anymore. Those two were guys who could post up over the middle and you could stick the ball in there and they would either fight the US Marines to catch it or make sure nobody else did. We don't have that guy among this group. MAYBE Noah Brown becomes dat dude but right now that is all that stands between this team and complete unstoppability.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
No. Even former NFL players do so. Why do you think many hold that Brady is the GOAT?
Why are Bradshaw and Namath in the hall even though they had substandard numbers by comparison?
It's about WINNING. That's the name of the game. That's the goal of the game. PERIODT!
Winning is the name of the game but you don't judge QB's ability on winning. Please tell me what else Dak could've done last night to win that game? On the ball he threw to Zeke in the end zone should he have run down there and made the block the WR didn't? Please tell me how Dak was to blame for the loss.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
While I agree Dak has shown glimpses of being this guy from the git go I have to disagree that he's always been this guy. This is a different animal we're seeing over the past 6 games. He's being asked to more.. A LOT MORE and he is delivering. Some of those hits he took last night.. Whooo! I have to admit I held my breath waiting for him to get back up before I ever checked if the pass was complete.. Still Dak hasn't really looked mortal for a full game since the Rams game last year. I'm really excited to see where it goes from here!!
He's improved every year. We've seen his improvement. We've seen how hard he works at his game. This is the same Dak, just getting better and better every day to where now, he's bona fide elite.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He's been playing like this for 5 years now. That's what many of us have been telling you doubters. And yet "I'm begging to see more of it" says you haven't seen this before. He's been a great QB since day 1.
No. He's had flashes of playing like he did last night, but this was definitely better.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
No. He's had flashes of playing like he did last night, but this was definitely better.
Flashes my ***, he's showed it from day 1. He's certainly improved every year, hell every game, but he's showed what type of talent and leadership he has since day one.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Lamb had covid, it takes it's toll trust me on that I've had it... Lamb was lucky to be out there, he was not 100% this I guarantee.
Could be, but it's not like he didn't drop some last year either. I like Lamb, even bought his jersey, but he needs to step up to what I think he's really capable of.

conner01

Reaction score
Dak had some bad plays
He threw short to lamb once
He took a sack out of the pocket you just can’t take there
But all in all he had an amazing game with no run game to help him
If only we had Heath to kick the FG and extra points we could have won lol

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Flashes my ***, he's showed it from day 1. He's certainly improved every year, hell every game, but he's showed what type of talent and leadership he has since day one.

The kind of leadership that hasn't won a thing and is 0-5 in his last 5 games if not for an epic fluke onsides kick against the Falcons.

Follow that man.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak had some bad plays
He threw short to lamb once
He took a sack out of the pocket you just can’t take there
But all in all he had an amazing game with no run game to help him
If only we had Heath to kick the FG and extra points we could have won lol

He also missed a wide open Cedrick Wilson in the end zone. Was too busy staring down his boyfriend Zeke in the flat.

conner01

Reaction score
He also missed a wide open Cedrick Wilson in the end zone. Was too busy staring down his boyfriend Zeke in the flat.
I missed that myself but had he hit Zeke quicker there was room to turn it up field
But the pass carried him to the sideline
But overall Dak played a great game
No QB is flawless very often

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I missed that myself but had he hit Zeke quicker there was room to turn it up field
But the pass carried him to the sideline
But overall Dak played a great game
No QB is flawless very often

You have a terrible eye for talent.

This pass went incomplete. It should have been an easy 6. Maybe we need to pay 80 million for that.