Twitter: PFF lists Cowboys OL among the most improved

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Following the NFL draft, Pro Football Focus has selected the Cowboys among the most improved offensive lines - second only to the Steelers as most improved. By picking up Tyler Guyton, Cooper Bebee and the underrated Nathan Thomas, the Cowboys addressed the team’s biggest need in a very good way this draft.

Now if we could do something about the RB position, lol.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is this when someone is supposed to post something along the line of PFF must suck if they said something positive about the Cowboys?

What this article says is true though. Improving an area that was a glaring need and in need of desperate upgrading got one and that was a sight for sore eyes!

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score

Following the NFL draft, Pro Football Focus has selected the Cowboys among the most improved offensive lines - second only to the Steelers as most improved. By picking up Tyler Guyton, Cooper Bebee and the underrated Nathan Thomas, the Cowboys addressed the team’s biggest need in a very good way this draft.

Now if we could do something about the RB position, lol.

Not to worry. I hear Jerry's going all in. lol

SackMaster

Reaction score
While it seems that PFF agrees with me on whether or not the Cowboys improved the OLine, the fact of the matter is we can believe it all we want, but the players have to prove it ON THE FIELD.

I mean, I'm just looking forward to the possibility of our starting LT starting all 16/17 games this season, something that hasn't happened since 2015.

So we shall see.
:grin:

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There is always hope but how are they able to determine this before anyone from this draft has played a down against NFL talent?
A very true point. This time of year the narratives wax on about how great everyone is before the pads have even been worn.

But I do think it was a good draft. We still need a RB but there were more holes on this team than a package of Swiss cheese. You can’t fix it all in 7 rounds.

Creeper

Reaction score
A very true point. This time of year the narratives wax on about how great everyone is before the pads have even been worn.

But I do think it was a good draft. We still need a RB but there were more holes on this team than a package of Swiss cheese. You can’t fix it all in 7 rounds.
Totally agree. But I am not buying this hype again this year. Their record will tell us how good or bad they are.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Everyone needs to tap the brakes on the OL. These players haven’t even participated in OTAs yet. I’ll wait until the regular season before I make any judgements. Funny how many are already making a call on the OL. :rolleyes:

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Everyone needs to tap the brakes on the OL. These players haven’t even participated in OTAs yet. I’ll wait until the regular season before I make any judgements. Funny how many are already making a call on the OL. :rolleyes:
Can't we just assume everything is going to be fine? Works for us in every other area of the team, right?