PFF ranks Jerry Jones in Top 5 GMs in NFL

CCBoy

Reaction score
PFF should stick to quantitative data and leave qualitative stuff to the media and fans.

Also, no.
Why, you don't know the difference between black and red label or how much is in a Party sized bottle? Start with the Tennessee Refinery

CCBoy

Reaction score
Your cryptic messages can be hard to follow, but indignant I’m not, think the ranking is high based on his stubbornness/ loyalty regarding Garrett among other things. Sorry if I hurt your feelings with my opinion.
Like gurgling one's bourbon is significant. Run along and get a soda pop.

There were relevant developmental times and he was interviewed by a number of teams but stayed with Jerry. Loyalty, naw, I was meaning Jason and even Jerry...not you. you don't ever approach hurting my feelings. Try processing 100,000 POW's in 3 days or working in a Correctional Facility and using both cuffs and leg irons.

No April to it...following up on fools. Ever run a military firing range. Next run a tank firing range, but don't forget to raise your flag and call into Range Control. Have your card, right?

Take your tank through a lake and throw a wake over the turret but not enough water to blow out your air induction pack. That would only cost you about $125,000.

You're hanging right in there, and through this past Hanukka...right.

It is too soon to explain that one to you. I'd just shut up if I were you and not trying to be just a skoshi chingo. (ask someone stationed in Korea what that is) It was a GI term. He can probaby tell you about Yongigo, a city, and Black Syphilus...wasn't currable.

Really insightful, buddy...

Play football at recesses?

Charles Brown (born October 29, 1958) is an American former professional football player who was a wide receiver in the National Football League (NFL) for six seasons. He played for the Washington Commanders, helping them win Super Bowl XVII in his rookie season, and Atlanta Falcons. He was traded by the Commanders to the Falcons on August 26, 1985, in exchange for Pro Bowl guard R.C. Thielemann.[1] He was nicknamed "Good ol' Charlie Brown" in reference to the eponymous comic strip character.

Its_The_Small_Things_Charlie_Brown_Photo_0109.jpg.photo_thumbnail_show_home_large.jpg

Charlie Brown. Lucy still holding for you on 'kicks?'

You still riding that wooden horse playing cowboys and Indians?

You fully demonstrate you can't relate here...

The Trojan Horse was a wooden horse said to have been used by the Greeks during the Trojan War to enter the city of Troy and win the war. The Trojan Horse is not mentioned in Homer's Iliad, with the poem ending before the war is concluded, and it is only briefly mentioned in the Odyssey.

...or, as YOU were.

It was based upon world wide comparison, 3 Lombardis, and a ton of talent through the years.

Yea, there are a lot of things you don't know or care about knowing.

Last edited:

sandbridge77

Reaction score
Like gurgling one's bourbon is significant. Run along and get a soda pop.

There were relevant developmental times and he was interviewed by a number of teams but stayed with Jerry. Loyalty, naw, I was meaning Jason and even Jerry...not you. you don't ever approach hurting my feelings. Try processing 100,000 POW's in 3 days or working in a Correctional Facility and using both cuffs and leg irons.

No April to it...following up on fools. Ever run a military firing range. Next run a tank firing range, but don't forget to raise your flag and call into Range Control. Have your card, right?

Take your tank through a lake and throw a wake over the turret but not enough water to blow out your air induction pack. That would only cost you about $125,000.

You're hanging right in there, and through this past Hanukka...right.

It is too soon to explain that one to you. I'd just shut up if I were you and not trying to be just a skoshi chingo. (ask someone stationed in Korea what that is) It was a GI term. He can probaby tell you about Yongigo, a city, and Black Syphilus...wasn't currable.

Really insightful, buddy...

Play football at recesses?

Charles Brown (born October 29, 1958) is an American former professional football player who was a wide receiver in the National Football League (NFL) for six seasons. He played for the Washington Commanders, helping them win Super Bowl XVII in his rookie season, and Atlanta Falcons. He was traded by the Commanders to the Falcons on August 26, 1985, in exchange for Pro Bowl guard R.C. Thielemann.[1] He was nicknamed "Good ol' Charlie Brown" in reference to the eponymous comic strip character.

Its_The_Small_Things_Charlie_Brown_Photo_0109.jpg.photo_thumbnail_show_home_large.jpg

Charlie Brown. Lucy still holding for you on 'kicks?'

You still riding that wooden horse playing cowboys and Indians?

You fully demonstrate you can't relate here...

The Trojan Horse was a wooden horse said to have been used by the Greeks during the Trojan War to enter the city of Troy and win the war. The Trojan Horse is not mentioned in Homer's Iliad, with the poem ending before the war is concluded, and it is only briefly mentioned in the Odyssey.

...or, as YOU were.

It was based upon world wide comparison, 3 Lombardis, and a ton of talent through the years.

Yea, there are a lot of things you don't know or care about knowing.
For someone with such worldly experience I find it interesting that you take such great enjoyment insulting anyone who doesn’t agree with your opinion.

As you remind us on almost every post you fought for this country but apparently not for freedom of speech?

This is a message board and all opinions are welcome as long as the rules are followed whether you agree of not.

Thank you and the other members of this community who served for your sacrifices.

My appreciation for your efforts do not require me to agree with your opinions on a football message board, you may continue your attacks, but I’m not going anywhere.

cowboyed

Reaction score
It's been decision making by committee for quite some time now. Jerry is 81 years old and the brain synapses aren't sparking with agility as in earlier years. He is more of a figure head GM at this stage of his role. But he is the owner and internally within the organization, his opinions do count.

CCBoy

Reaction score
For someone with such worldly experience I find it interesting that you take such great enjoyment insulting anyone who doesn’t agree with your opinion.

As you remind us on almost every post you fought for this country but apparently not for freedom of speech?

This is a message board and all opinions are welcome as long as the rules are followed whether you agree of not.

Thank you and the other members of this community who served for your sacrifices.

My appreciation for your efforts do not require me to agree with your opinions on a football message board, you may continue your attacks, but I’m not going anywhere.
I discuss points of football and if a group stereotyped is included, I never take a loser and that type supporter seriously. Don't approach strictly on attitude and bias.

You take no consideration in hand beyond taking an excuse, isolate, and then start attacking that person throwing away all influences behind actions.

This is an aggressive sport and what isn't added by my comments is pointing out elements that create and refer to continuous supportive reasons on perspective. You never have even noticed the described reason and comparative reasons supporting similar influences always change.

You are NOT a psychologist and no where close to top shelf in analysis or team leadership. This you ignore nor even attempt an analysis upon. Responsibility for a group growth does not include your type of dominating your own feelings

You included not a word as to the football applicable elements...ever played or been responsible for a large group?

I don't play around with, even in a 'sophisticated' set of reasons, to just call out another fan. Get into the real discussion being added, or get much more applied in your football relevance BEYOND a group rejection for Jerry, McCarthy, and Prescott without first running to San Francisco and Philadelphia and the Cowboys are still not immediately in the picture.

Look again. I was a soldier and don't kiss up to a person who's whole picture is condescending on support from the very start.

Just for one's education, instead...my comments ARE directed at CAUSE.

An ENGLISH lesson now, when a discussion is supposedly introduced and includes mostly a stream of you's, that is nothing less than accusatory by intent.

No Sir, not a discussion. Go blame someone else, shut up, or talk some football. Ace.

That's how a soldier responds.

Don't like it, stay away!

If Dallas wins tomorrow, they are in the playoffs...why wasn't that picture by yourself? Dallas fan?

Enjoy this game! Dallas will win it!!:starspin:

Last edited:

sandbridge77

Reaction score
I discuss points of football and if a group stereotyped is included, I never take a loser and that type supporter seriously. Don't approach strictly on attitude and bias.

You take no consideration in hand beyond taking an excuse, isolate, and then start attacking that person throwing away all influences behind actions.

This is an aggressive sport and what isn't added by my comments is pointing out elements that create and refer to continuous supportive reasons on perspective. You never have even noticed the described reason and comparative reasons supporting similar influences always change.

You are NOT a psychologist and no where close to top shelf in analysis or team leadership. This you ignore nor even attempt an analysis upon. Responsibility for a group growth does not include your type of dominating your own feelings

You included not a word as to the football applicable elements...ever played or been responsible for a large group?

I don't play around with, even in a 'sophisticated' set of reasons, to just call out another fan. Get into the real discussion being added, or get much more applied in your football relevance BEYOND a group rejection for Jerry, McCarthy, and Prescott without first running to San Francisco and Philadelphia and the Cowboys are still not immediately in the picture.

Look again. I was a soldier and don't kiss up to a person who's whole picture is condescending on support from the very start.

Just for one's education, instead...my comments ARE directed at CAUSE.

An ENGLISH lesson now, when a discussion is supposedly introduced and includes mostly a stream of you's, that is nothing less than accusatory by intent.

No Sir, not a discussion. Go blame someone else, shut up, or talk some football. Ace.

That's how a soldier responds.

Don't like it, stay away!

If Dallas wins tomorrow, they are in the playoffs...why wasn't that picture by yourself? Dallas fan?

Enjoy this game! Dallas will win it!!:starspin:
Oh that’s right, you’re a soldier, how could I forget.

I think Jerry Jones being rank in the top 5 in general managers is ridiculously high. I believe he if wasn’t the owner, he would have been canned years ago.

I believe his coaching choices have been mediocre at best, he has a tendency to get too attached to his star players, and his biggest fault is his ego won’t allow him to admit mistakes causing the team to hold roster spots for players that should have moved on from earlier.

This post was about Jerry Jones, not Dak, not San Francisco, not the playoffs.

Again this my opinion, you can disagree all you want, that’s your right.