Link

Tier 1, the Top 5, include:
  • Howie Roseman, Eagles
  • Brett Veach, Chiefs
  • Duke Tobin, Bengals
  • Jerry Jones, Cowboys
  • Bill Belichick, Patriots

:popcorn:
I feel PFF puts these out to be controversial ..... the fact that Belichick is on this list with the current team he has built is a joke.

EDIT: Reading is fundamental.... I should have clicked first. Looks like he is getting credit since 2000. Makes it easier to swallow I guess.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Is PFF on bath salts?
PFF exists solely for people who don't know the game and need some rankings and grades to make their point. They don't even study the tape of these games like real scouts and coaches do. They release grades right away. Bob Sturm and many others have pointed out how flawed their grading system is and how it makes no sense. SNF broadcast has pimped PFF big time. They plaster the screen with their PFF rankings. It's also the same entity that told us Diggs was not a good DB lmao. And had Byron Jones as a top DB, a guy who couldn't make a play to save his life.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
link
  • Cris Collinsworth is the owner and chairman of Pro Football Focus, an award-winning NBC broadcaster and former NFL player.

SNF broadcast has pimped PFF big time. They plaster the screen with their PFF rankings.
It all kinda makes sense, doesn't it?

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Belichick is a top 5 GM? :huh:
He seemed like a "lot better GM" when he had the best QB of all time playing for him.

Once Brady left...Bellicheat doesn't seem like a good GM at all. In fact...he seems about as krappy as he seemed immediately before he fell azz backward into the best QB of all time with a lotto ticket 6th round pick.

sandbridge77

Reaction score
I guess he would have been # 1 if he hadn’t kept Garrett for 10 years. Really makes one question all those expert ratings.

CCBoy

Reaction score
:omg: :laugh: :lmao: :lmao2::muttley:
The GM who hired Garrett and kept him for 9.5 years ?????

You can't make this stuff up !!!
He gave him a thorough chance to succeed for what keeps a soldier on the battle field through the worse...LOYALTY. Something you have no real clue about except for what you see as your own entertainment...nice smelling you.

CCBoy

Reaction score
I guess he would have been # 1 if he hadn’t kept Garrett for 10 years. Really makes one question all those expert ratings.
Nothing misleading there, you are here to poke fun. Not our team....go ahead and get indignent. He was more of a man that gave back, than you even see on opportunity. Carry on trainee.

CCBoy

Reaction score
I would bet that Jerry has more losses as a football GM that anyone in history. How is that good? GMs are suppposed to get teams to win, not make money.
Prove it, smart guy...you ever go dancing? I met my wife at a country bar and we danced to a juke box over 36 years ago. I've known the Cowboys longer...

CCBoy

Reaction score
If Jerry the GM worked for someone other than himself he'd have been fired a long time ago, along with his son.

People with their titles don't get decades to try to win a trophy, unless they give themselves those titles.

But yeah, the Jones boys are awesome. Love those 4 wild card wins this century. :rolleyes:
Stupid one, this is stupid 3, are you looking for stupid too?

Darkhound

Reaction score
The GREAT GM who had Jason "The clapper" Garret as hte HC for 10 years
Hurray

sandbridge77

Reaction score
Nothing misleading there, you are here to poke fun. Not our team....go ahead and get indignent. He was more of a man that gave back, than you even see on opportunity. Carry on trainee.
Your cryptic messages can be hard to follow, but indignant I’m not, think the ranking is high based on his stubbornness/ loyalty regarding Garrett among other things. Sorry if I hurt your feelings with my opinion.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
Bill Belicheck :lmao2:. That dudes been one of the worst GMs when it comes to the draft.