Twitter: PFF Showing Love To Israel Mukuamu

Plankton

Reaction score
He's like Darren Woodson in high heels.

giphy.gif

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
Getting this many looks early in pre-season means the coaches are lookikng for a real good look on him to determine his status for the 53.

If he is shut down the next two games, then they may be angling to sneak him onto the PS.

Typically I have thought a player getting a lot of playing time in pre-season early menas he is on the bubble and the coaches are determining whether to even keep the player. Let's hope the best for him, but there is lots of competition this year on the defensive side with young players all hungry for a spot in Dan Quinn's eyes.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score

Didn’t realize he was being utilized in so many ways.

That's my pet cat. I know it was only one play but that one tackle the broadcasting team pointed out wasn't what we want from him playing safety. He was very passive on that play and tackle. I'm pulling for him though. I was moved by his congratulatory phone call from us.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
You know? I think we are finally going to have a really nice stable of CBs this season. Diggs, Wilson, Mukuamu, Bossman, I think we are in great shape at CB. Brown for a veteran presence along with Lewis. That's 6 wonderful CBs.

I agree, great DBs....but put in Canady in there. For some reason, me thinks Brown could be trade bait. Even if just for draft pick.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Something we have going for us with Mukuamu is that while he isnt ever going to be an NFL CB, he is battle tested playing across from Horn in the SEC. Could make him less of a project than originally thought
I thought he was a total JAG and a potential cut. I was way wrong. Been much better than Brown too.

I thought the Cowboys are playing Mukuamu exclusively at safety.