Twitter: PFF Showing Love To Israel Mukuamu

DeaconBlues

M'Kevon
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Ahh, memories of high school; minus the goldfish platforms.

Oh, and minus the brim; afro would not fit.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Do I dare hope we actually get above average safety play this year?

Mukuamu and hooker might be a great combo
I'm not drinking any Kool Aid but I am feeling better & better about this secondary group as a whole. We might just make life tougher on offensive coordinators than they are accustomed to.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm not drinking any Kool Aid but I am feeling better & better about this secondary group as a whole. We might just make life tougher on offensive coordinators than they are accustomed to.

I'm getting optimistic but I need to see them in a game against the 1's. When offenses are full force and using game plans they will struggle some. Diggs did but he fought through it, will these other guys? With hooker I worry for his health.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
I'm getting optimistic but I need to see them in a game against the 1's. When offenses are full force and using game plans they will struggle some. Diggs did but he fought through it, will these other guys? With hooker I worry for his health.

Hooker, Kazee & Wilson is the most talent we have seen at the safety position since ... who knows.
The CB group is young & unproven but they seem to be competitors and want to get their hands on balls.
Even though Diggs is just in his second year, his mentality of being better is pushing the other guys IMO. In other words, I'm not seeing as much complacency. I'm seeing guys wanting to keep pace or become the guy themselves.
If this offense is efficient & keeps the other team needing to keep pace, that seems to bode well for this group.

plasticman

Reaction score
Israel looked a little tentative when making tackles on running plays, almost like he was waiting for the RB to reach him instead of attacking the runner and getting him down.

Granted, I only caught a few plays, my thought was that a rookie trying to make the team during a preseason game should not be making "business decisions' when it came to tackling.