PFF: Top-10 NFL Guards heading into the 2024 season

kskboys

Reaction score
I don’t think we know what he is as a tackle. He was asked to play that position as a rookie….i mean now I assume Guyton is the guy so it’s kind of moot now but I think Tyler could’ve transitioned well at tackle.
We do. He commits quite a few penalties. Doesn't quite have the quickness for OLT. Think BIGG.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All we need is a OL coach with 21st century blocking scheme.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
You’re basing that on his rookie season. He’s a superior player to what he was his rookie season.
The penalties were an issue going back to his college days though, and even last year he racked up 13 of them. I don't see those just going away by moving to T with another year of development. Personally I think he would be just fine at T on 90% of plays, but he may rack up 20 penalties being on the LT island.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The penalties were an issue going back to his college days though, and even last year he racked up 13 of them. I don't see those just going away by moving to T with another year of development. Personally I think he would be just fine at T on 90% of plays, but he may rack up 20 penalties being on the LT island.
This is contingent on him getting that situated. I don’t have a concern with penalties yet he’s shown he can limit them even though he had the issue in college and last season.

kskboys

Reaction score
You’re basing that on his rookie season. He’s a superior player to what he was his rookie season.
Nope, I'm not. Gotta stop assuming I have ideas and thoughts that I do not.

His physical skillset is what makes him highly questionable as an OLT.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Nope, I'm not. Gotta stop assuming I have ideas and thoughts that I do not.

His physical skillset is what makes him highly questionable as an OLT.
And you’re convinced his physical skillset in 2024 is the same as it as in 2022?

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Every chart i see has Dallas with best O line, best WR, best QB, best DEs, best CBs. Must have missed the Green Bay game.