Kendre Miller (TCU) (power)
Tavion Thomas (Utah) (power)
Tijay Sharpe (Tulane) (playmaker)
Sean Tucker (balanced)
Chris Rodriguez Jr. (power)
Cameron Peoples (late round) (power)
Israel A. (PITT) (playmaker)
Devan Achane (TX A&M) (speed/playmaker)

I like something about all these RBs, and their not 1st round guys, heck maybe one or two make 2nd round.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Zay Flowers is a good player. Interesting to see if Dallas goes after one of these smaller WRs to give Dak a Cole Beasely quick type slot guy.

MAZEREZAM

Reaction score
Many of you have obviously not seen Bijan play. He’s a do-it-all RB who could play full-time slot WR if you wanted him to. If you could go back and draft Deebo Samuels at pick #26, would you do it? He and Gibbs are different players. I wouldn’t take Gibbs until round 2, but would happily use a top-15 pick on Robinson.

McMicah

Reaction score
I wonder what Bijan Robinsons 40 time will be. He has incredible contact balance, cutting ability, and good vision, but he just seems to not have an extra gear like Pollard has

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I wonder what Bijan Robinsons 40 time will be. He has incredible contact balance, cutting ability, and good vision, but he just seems to not have an extra gear like Pollard has
Emmitt didn't have an extra gear either. Shrug.

Word Mofo

Reaction score
another back i like is k-states deuce vaughn.
explosive.
I like him to but he reminds me of Aveion Cason. What did Parcells say about him? Something like: playing in the NFL at his size would cause him to end up in a coffin.

cnuball21

Reaction score
Tank Bigsby (balanced)
Zach Evans (balanced)
Zach Charbonnet (power)
Kendre Miller (TCU) (power)
Tavion Thomas (Utah) (power)
Tijay Sharpe (Tulane) (playmaker)
Sean Tucker (balanced)
Chris Rodriguez Jr. (power)
Cameron Peoples (late round) (power)
Israel A. (PITT) (playmaker)
Devan Achane (TX A&M) (speed/playmaker)

I like something about all these RBs, and their not 1st round guys, heck maybe one or two make 2nd round.
So, so many dudes that could be had after round 1. Just can’t do it.

cnuball21

Reaction score
Zay Flowers is a good player. Interesting to see if Dallas goes after one of these smaller WRs to give Dak a Cole Beasely quick type slot guy.
Yea, I think what separates him from some of the other guys is he plays big. A lot of snaps outside, good conested catch percentage and good YAC for a smaller guy.

It’s early but he’s one of my favorite 1st round targets so far.

cnuball21

Reaction score
I’d guess low 4.5s…he’s not a speed back but he’s plenty fast.

His backup will probably run faster.

cnuball21

Reaction score
Many of you have obviously not seen Bijan play. He’s a do-it-all RB who could play full-time slot WR if you wanted him to. If you could go back and draft Deebo Samuels at pick #26, would you do it? He and Gibbs are different players. I wouldn’t take Gibbs until round 2, but would happily use a top-15 pick on
Many of you have obviously not seen Bijan play. He’s a do-it-all RB who could play full-time slot WR if you wanted him to. If you could go back and draft Deebo Samuels at pick #26, would you do it? He and Gibbs are different players. I wouldn’t take Gibbs until round 2, but would happily use a top-15 pick on Robinson.
Yes, but he isn’t Deebo. That’s an exaggerated comp…

MAZEREZAM

Reaction score
You’re right. He’s more of a combination of Deebo and Christian McCaffrey. He’ll average 1500+ all purpose yards per year and get you double digit touchdowns.

cnuball21

Reaction score
You’re right. He’s more of a combination of Deebo and Christian McCaffrey. He’ll average 1500+ all purpose yards per year and get you double digit touchdowns.
CMac had a college season with almost 700 receiving yards. Bijans best season is like half of that.

I think he’ll be a great runner, but Highly, highly doubtful he turns into CMac / Kamara in the NFL as a receiving threat.

MAZEREZAM

Reaction score
CMac had a college season with almost 700 receiving yards. Bijans best season is like half of that.

I think he’ll be a great runner, but Highly, highly doubtful he turns into CMac / Kamara in the NFL as a receiving threat.
He wasn’t the beneficiary of great (or even good) QB play at Texas. But like I said, he can do it all. Read his scouting reports. He is certainly capable of 1200+ rushing yards and 400+ receiving yards in the regular season (and that’s conservative).

cnuball21

Reaction score
He wasn’t the beneficiary of great (or even good) QB play at Texas. But like I said, he can do it all. Read his scouting reports. He is certainly capable of 1200+ rushing yards and 400+ receiving yards in the regular season (and that’s conservative).
Maybe, even if he does that was like a good Zeke year. Having an elite RB didn’t change our playoff success when Zeke was good.

We never should’ve drafted Zeke in the 1st and he was an elite, blue chip prospect. That’s been proven true over the last several years so it doesn’t change with Bijan.

Malhavoc

Reaction score
Robinson will be the elephant in the room if he’s still on the board. I ain’t a fan of drafting RB in round 1. I just wonder what will be going through Jerry’s mind if he’s still sitting there available.

Carson

Reaction score
another back i like is k-states deuce vaughn.
explosive.
Big fan of Deuce Vaughn.

However, he’s tiny. He does not hold up well if at all in pass protection. If they team keeps Pollard, Vaughn likely would not be an option as nearly protects the QB well.