PFFs Marcus Mosher Mock Draft

cowboyec

Reaction score
Big fan of Deuce Vaughn.

However, he’s tiny. He does not hold up well if at all in pass protection. If they team keeps Pollard, Vaughn likely would not be an option as nearly protects the QB well.
i'd agree with that.
i would think of him as a replacement for pollard.
or...if they wanted to add him as an extra weapon on offense and spec teams for returns.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Zay Flowers - WR, Boston College

Smaller WR, but doesn't play like it. Dude reminds me of AB. Fast, quick, good route runner and gives you inside / outside versatility.

Hopefully the Cowboys don't overlook him because he isn't 6'2...dude is a stud.
Does Mosher work for PFF?

@NeonDeion21

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Absolutely hate the idea of a RB in the first. RBs are a dime a dozen, and are highly dependent on OL play and scheme.

The top 3 leading rushers teams all missed the playoffs.
I just feel like the Eagles are going to draft him. And they absolutely should.

He's a luxury pick. If you've got 2 first rounders and a super bowl contending roster; go for it.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Yah I think he’s old…I’m a Brown fan, he can fly. If we go that kind of route would love a bruiser to pair him up with assuming Zeke is gone.
Get Zeke outta here..he choked as bad as Dak.

Sydla

Reaction score
The more Sturm writes, the more obvious it becomes he doesn't know all that much.
What's your problem with this tweet?

Frankly, the Cowboys taking Robinson seems like a real possibility. They value TBs more than most teams so using another first round pick on one isn't stunning in the least.

cnuball21

Reaction score

He's a luxury pick. If you've got 2 first rounders and a super bowl contending roster; go for it.
Maybe they do…doesn’t mean we should.

rambo2

Reaction score

Robinson has excellent value at 26.

rambo2

Reaction score

What's your problem with this tweet?

Frankly, the Cowboys taking Robinson seems like a real possibility. They value TBs more than most teams so using another first round pick on one isn't stunning in the least.
There is a big difference between pick 4 and pick 26.

jay94

Reaction score
Absolutely hate the idea of a RB in the first. RBs are a dime a dozen, and are highly dependent on OL play and scheme.

The top 3 leading rushers teams all missed the playoffs.

It's a passing league now, wish everyone got that, sure you have exceptions, but most teams are not the Ravens and the Eagles.

cnuball21

Reaction score
It's a passing league now, wish everyone got that, sure you have exceptions, but most teams are not the Ravens and the Eagles.
Yea, you just gotta have multiple weapons in the passing game.

I’m turning over every stone. Michael Thomas, Keenan Allen, Cooks, etc…

Rayman70

Reaction score
Zay Flowers is a good player. Interesting to see if Dallas goes after one of these smaller WRs to give Dak a Cole Beasely quick type slot guy.
Him and Charlie Jones wr. I see fit and need. Gives Dak 2 instant options underneath to fit this new scheme MM wants 2 use.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Tank Bigsby (balanced)
Zach Evans (balanced)
Zach Charbonnet (power)
Kendre Miller (TCU) (power)
Tavion Thomas (Utah) (power)
Tijay Sharpe (Tulane) (playmaker)
Sean Tucker (balanced)
Chris Rodriguez Jr. (power)
Cameron Peoples (late round) (power)
Israel A. (PITT) (playmaker)
Devan Achane (TX A&M) (speed/playmaker)

I like something about all these RBs, and their not 1st round guys, heck maybe one or two make 2nd round.
I like Zach C. and Israel A. They fit the new scheme where we like 2 use the rb screen game. UCLA used it.

Mr_437

Reaction score
I like Zach C. and Israel A. They fit the new scheme where we like 2 use the rb screen game. UCLA used it.
Yes, I was surprised at the improvement of ZC in the passing game and he ran better too. If Dallas could get one of those RBs I'd be happy about that for sure.